Is it in my head?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 7th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Okay so the night of April 27/the morning of the 28th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex, we were drinking and stopped half way through I don't believe he ejaculated as we stopped, I checked my cycle and I ovulated April 29th 😐 April 30th I had creamy white discharge and then May1st I had a clear chunk of jelly like discharge with white cloudy specks in it (sorry tmi) but it never happened again, the discharge has decreased and its just a tiny bit of creamy white discharge occasionally no odor.
Starting April 28 I had pms like cramps in my lower left abdomen which continued until Saturday May 5th they were mostly lower left sided but occasionally they went to the lower right, they pretty much went away the 6th but are now back today but for some reason they are higher up in the center under my rib cage period isnt due for another 7 days. From May 2nd to 5th I had what fells like heart burn but again its in the centre of my stomach under my rib cage its back again today, I was also in an extremely irritated mood both the 5th and 6th of May for no apparent reason and I couldn't shake it which is unlike me. Last night I had extremely vivid dreams and I've now noticed I have prominent blue veins on my breasts down to the areola and on my shoulders they are not tender or sore though. Ive also noticed feeling hot and sweaty but only in my face? Which is strange, I have lower back pain but that is regular for me but its in an odd spot compared to the usual pain.
I brushed the cramps off to being a bladder infection possibly but I'm now thinking its not as the cramps shift and there are no other bladder infection symptoms.
I know you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation but I'm not sure we even got that far along?
I stopped by my friends and was complaining of cramps and she jokingly said your pregnant, now I'm wondering anyone else has had these symptoms and tested positive?
May 16th, 2018, 08:53 AM
Just noticed this was posted some days ago. Any update?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search