So confused. I need Advice implantation or Af

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 15th, 2018, 10:16 PM
This is my first time posting here, my Dh and I have been ttc for a couple of months, my cycles are always on time normally a 28/29 cycle.

This last month (April)
I started AF on the 13th it lasted 6 days completely normal. I use an app to track my ovulation, i wanted to start temping but Dh threw away my thermometer thinking the box was empty havenít had another chance to get one. Anyways the app said i should ovulate on April 27th but i think i ovulated late around the 29th/30th if thatís even possible, according to the app my period was due on the 11th of may which would have been 28 day cycle my previous cycle had been 28 days too, the app never fails me when it comes to AF

On may 11th af was due i started feeling a little nauseous so I took a Pg test and it came up negative, i wasnít to worried figured Iíd test again on the 12th if no AF showed up.

I woke up on the 12th feeling sick and had a backache but no sign of AF I even insterted a tampon just to see if maybe a little bit was there and nope nothing, just a tiny bit of some white lotion looking Cm. I went to work and through the day kept feeling really Wet and going to the bathroom and nothing just ALOT of clear cm to where it felt like Af was there, i even felt so sick at one point and had to go outside to throw up. A little later into my work shift AF or what i assumed was AF showed up but very light pink but i put a tampon in, just in case because i was at work, well before leaving work that night i checked and there wasnít much on the tampon just a little red and brown. So i didnít put another one in, came home went to bed.

On the 13th i woke up and it had seemed like AF was here an in full force when i wiped there was a large amount of red on the toilet paper, but not enough to get on my underwear, I had completely givin up hope of being Pg. i had a pg test that i didnít want to use by i seriously couldnít help myself but i had just peed and didnít really have to again so i made my self but barley got anything on the stick it didnít even get wet so i forced myself to pee a little more into a cup and diped the stick i sat it on the toilet and took a shower after my shower i noticed the test read postive i showed Dh he said he thought it looked postive too, i had convinced myself that it was an evil evap line, but we bought another test on the way to his moms for me to take in the morning just to be sure. Later in the day i went to check myself and noticed that i had clear stretchy cm mixed with my blood and ALOT of it i couldnít even grab the tampon string to pull it out with out it slipping from my fingers (i know TMI) Iím sorry. Iíve never in my life had this happen while on AF. When we got home that night i couldnít resist the urge and took the test and to no surprise BFN. I had given up hope but sister in law swears Iím pregnant, that night i was still bleeding so i wore a tampon to bed.

On the 14th I woke up feeling sick and still had a backache. I checked my tampon not much on it but still put in another and was off to work. I went though my whole work day feeling nauseous, hot, stuffy nose and really irritable. Before leaving worked i checked my tampon and nothing but a little bit of red blood and some really really thick brown discharge or blood i donít know. It was thick though and dark almost like a paste never seen this with af before either. I went the rest of the day and night with no bleeding as if it just disappeared.

This morning the 15th Dh and I had sex and afterwards there was no blood not right away like there normally is if i have sex on af. An hour after i had really light pink/orange when i wiped but thatís it nothing else. I was also really sick last night, i didnít have an appitie at all, kept getting this metallic taste in my mouth but took a couple amazon cheapies and a dollar store cheapie with first morning urine and nothing BFN.

So what do you guys think!?!? Could it be implantation bleeding Iím having and itís just to early to test postive or am i just losing my mind?!? Also i noticed that my nipples are really veiny and i never really paid attention to it before but donít recall ever noticing it during past periods, Iíve also had light cramps almost feeling like i have to go number 2, and diarrhea.
May 16th, 2018, 09:04 AM
It is possible that you OĒed later than you thought and it may be too early to read. However being there is a chance you could be pregnant, you really need to stop using tampons (huge no no during pregnancy) If you were pregnant the tampons can cause problems, and strangely enough could be the cause of the bleeding & spotting you are seeing. I am 6 weeks 4 days myself and I spot if DH & I BD or if Iím dehydrated. But baby is healthy. I am not a doctor, but I would probably make an appointment at your clinic to get everything checked out. Best of luck to you! Keep us posted as to how youíre doing.
May 17th, 2018, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiemomma4 View Post
It is possible that you OĒed later than you thought and it may be too early to read. However being there is a chance you could be pregnant, you really need to stop using tampons (huge no no during pregnancy) If you were pregnant the tampons can cause problems, and strangely enough could be the cause of the bleeding & spotting you are seeing. I am 6 weeks 4 days myself and I spot if DH & I BD or if Iím dehydrated. But baby is healthy. I am not a doctor, but I would probably make an appointment at your clinic to get everything checked out. Best of luck to you! Keep us posted as to how youíre doing.
Thank you so much for your reply, i havenít used a tampon since i posted this although i had no idea how bad it could be. But as for an update i went all day yesterday with no spotting or bleeding until the end of the night i had some rusty brown orange when i wiped and a little bit or red w/ one blood clot. Not sure what that means this morning i took a couple cheapies and all came back BFN, then decided to take a OPK and came up postive!!! Very faint but postive and within a couple seconds. Not sure what this means though 😩
May 17th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMB2091 View Post
Thank you so much for your reply, i havenít used a tampon since i posted this although i had no idea how bad it could be. But as for an update i went all day yesterday with no spotting or bleeding until the end of the night i had some rusty brown orange when i wiped and a little bit or red w/ one blood clot. Not sure what that means this morning i took a couple cheapies and all came back BFN, then decided to take a OPK and came up postive!!! Very faint but postive and within a couple seconds. Not sure what this means though 😩
The only thing it means is that you should wait another day or two and test again. I know this seems like the longest wait of your life though. Everything youíve said seems like good signs to me. As for the tampon thing, I didnít know until I started these boards a couple months ago either. Baby dust to you. Hope you get your BFP

Last edited by Newbiemomma4; May 17th, 2018 at 03:41 PM.
May 17th, 2018, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiemomma4 View Post
The only thing it means is that you should wait another day or two and test again. I know this seems like the longest wait of your life though. Everything youíve said seems like good signs to me. As for the tampon thing, I didnít know until I started these boards a couple months ago either. Baby dust to you. Hope you get your BFP
So i gave in and made a trip to the doctor today, they did blood and came back negative but didnít tell me exactly what my Hcg levels were, also ultra sound showed nothing. I seriously canít shake this pregnancy feeling though and my nipples look so crazy (very large with bulging veins) i did a calculator and found i would only be around 4 weeks 6 days which after looking up found that a blood test can show negative up to 5-6 weeks. So Iíll wait another couple of days and test again! Definitely not giving up though i just feel like Iím pregnant.
May 19th, 2018, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMB2091 View Post
So i gave in and made a trip to the doctor today, they did blood and came back negative but didnít tell me exactly what my Hcg levels were, also ultra sound showed nothing. I seriously canít shake this pregnancy feeling though and my nipples look so crazy (very large with bulging veins) i did a calculator and found i would only be around 4 weeks 6 days which after looking up found that a blood test can show negative up to 5-6 weeks. So Iíll wait another couple of days and test again! Definitely not giving up though i just feel like Iím pregnant.
Itís not a for sure no until AF shows her ugly face! I donít blame you for following your instincts. Re test in a few days and let us know. I didnít get a BFP until 2-3 days after AF was due. So itís still possible.

Tags
implantation

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search