How do I censor Internet for kids at home?

Forum: Gamers

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Gamers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Hi, I think it's a good place to ask technology stuff. I am trying to find a Internet censoring program for my kids. We have two laptops and a tablet including our mobiles. My kids are fond of these gadgets and watch cartoons on the web mostly youtube.

I am concerned that they don't click on any bad link that could load or leave to a new page with inappropriate stuff. Also as we have 4 5 gadgets we want to have a program that comes as a package (such as antivirus and censor) in single subscription because we can't pay different subscription to several programs. Is there any reputable and widely used program that could provide something like this? I found some on the web but they are either single program or costly option.
July 14th, 2017, 04:27 AM
Does someone have any experience with this stuff?
August 16th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Nobody is using I guess. I found this parental control software https://www.purevpn.com/advanced-vpn it seems they are providing other features as well and my cost saving is much good if I subscribe.
August 20th, 2017, 12:44 PM
I've heard a lot about control systems, they can be bought and installed on your computer. But I made it easier. I created a new user on my computer for my baby. Now when she wants to play at the computer, she only has catalog it's important for me as a father that there is nothing terrible in them. Interesting children's games

Last edited by George Loo; August 23rd, 2017 at 03:59 AM.
August 23rd, 2017, 03:11 PM
I installed a monitoring system to ensure that my children do not climb on extra sites
November 13th, 2017, 03:36 PM
my children have already clung to circumvent the censorship that I have established. I recently discovered that my oldest son visited forbidden websites
November 14th, 2017, 01:58 PM
I have long restricted access to many resources for my children. I can easily say the program of control and any protection can be bypassed. My children have already learned how to get a https://buy.fineproxy.org/eng/mixcountry.html. They come under another country and freely go to different sites

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search