My review of TBL cardio dvd

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2009, 05:19 AM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I notice that there are two of us doing this dvd and we both seem to like it now.

When i first tried it, i was like OH NO WAY, level 1 seems to be so hard. That's because bob really makes u use every part of your body, with weights and jumping and some push ups...But i have completed the part 1 twice and I noticed soreness in my buttocks and my obliques. I have to say, because i feel results and it's not 'that' hard once u get used to the jumping and the fact you can modify a moves as long as you keep moving. I give it a good review and recommend some of the girls who can't go to the gym do it. It's 20 minutes with a 5 min warm up and 5 min yoga cool down (which i do my own).

I will be moving into JIllians cardio 2 and Kim's cardio kickboxing. I started Jillians and her 10 minutes it's doable but definitely some work!

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

January 12th, 2009, 05:22 AM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
cool... I have those dvd's waiting for me.. i'm on day 50 of my Power90.. 40 more days to go.
January 12th, 2009, 06:05 AM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I will have to check those out!

\
January 12th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you like it!

January 12th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
I love that one I really feel it. I also have Jillian's 30 day shred and I plan on getting Bob's Yoga and Boot camp on payday. Although I may get them today, they are only 9 bucks each at wal mart.
January 12th, 2009, 08:00 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really recommend it too. I've added in the level two with Jillian now too, and I'm doing the video 6 times a week. I was also one in the beginning that did the video the first time and thought to myself "wow....that was a waste of my money!" I stuck with it though and two weeks later I am even able to do most of the push ups too! (Two weeks ago I couldn't do a single one.)

I started out with 2 pound dumbbells for the part with weights and now I've moved up to using 5 pounds. The Jillian part kicks my butt still, but my kids like to be in the room for that part because the get a ton of laughs out of me yelling back at her. (At one point you are doing mountain climbers and I keep yelling "aren't we at the top yet...we need a smaller mountain!") lol

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
January 12th, 2009, 08:24 AM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
lol I started with 5 lbs weights cause that's all I have. I do the modified push ups (i forget what they call it), but that is one hell of a cardio maneuver, my heart gets going when i do those. I have done about 5 minutes of jillians, so i have to increase that. BUt now that the gym has a lot more classes that i love, i don't know when i will do it.

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

January 12th, 2009, 09:18 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
I'm glad you like it!

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search