Today's gonna be one of those days

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 4th, 2009, 12:30 PM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was doing great i was excited to see 188.2lbs on the scale this morning. I have been dropping off lbs this past 10 days like crazy i felt good yesterday i thought i looked good. But than something bad happened last night my kids were in teh bath and they soaked my floor and stupid me keeps my scale right next to my tub and yup you guessed it they ruined it. I had one that i bought about 5 months ago but hardly use cause it reads a different weight almost everytime... Well today it was right on and than this afternoon it read 2 lbs bigger i havent gained 2lbs in a day since i have been doing good in the last 10 or so days. I know weight changes i really do know this but **** it don't help my binging i hav ebeen stayiong stron so far not giving in but its there the want the need etc.... I am havinga cheeseburger 93% lean that i was suppose dto haev last night but didn't so that kinda scares me if i havn't even eaten yet and thats gonan be the most fattening thing i am gonna have today.. SOrry everyone i just needed somewhere to vent i just kow if i can even get a accurate reading on teh stupid scale tomorrow than i am sure it will be up from today BOOHOO

what scales do you have that you like i have a digital if you could could you show me wha they look like and if they are always accuarte.

August 4th, 2009, 12:46 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
maybe you don't need the scale...it could be a good thing. Just relax honey, i too love to weigh all the time, but I have made it a habit not to get freaked out by every fluctuation now because each day will be different. If you've been good then that's good. Eating a lean cheeseburger will not hurt your diet if you plan everything around it. You could have a cheat day and go to a restaurant and eat something 'not so healthy' but fit it in your calories and drink lots and lots of water to combat potential water retention. Are you still working out?

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

August 4th, 2009, 01:45 PM
I havn't been working out i know i should that would probally help.. Thanks so much

August 4th, 2009, 01:56 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
NP, you should definitely work out a few times a week for at minimum 20 minutes but strive to do 30-45 minutes. You don't wanna be losing your lean muscle mass instead of fat. You don't have to of course but i think overall it's helped me feel better and honestly I used to have IBS symptoms and since working out I have no problems with that at all.

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

August 4th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definitely don't trust that your weight has changed throughout the day that it's a permanent thing. I can weigh anywhere from 2-5 pounds more later in the day than I do early on.

Try to get some exercise in like Pamala said. You'll feel better about yourself.

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

August 4th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Thanks i am gonan try to do teh workout videos i honestly do better wheni am at a gym of some sort but i will try

August 4th, 2009, 05:06 PM
but i am happy to report that i made it i am actually drinking 1 whole bottle of water.. i usually have a few sips and am done. But i am gonna finish this one

August 5th, 2009, 07:40 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
Becky, you are doing so awesome! Try not to let that dumb scale throw you off. I really think you should try taking some measurements and then check them in 2 weeks. I bet you will see tons of progress. I get so excited reading your posts lately. You are getting so close to reaching your goal. Stay strong! You keep me motivated!

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
August 5th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Thanks

well girls i went out and bout a new scale from the saem brand i liked. and i like it. it lights up blue and has a big digital readout... So now i am doing good i weighed in at 188 yesterday and today so atleats i am not gaining I can't wait to kick my butt about exercising .. I hav ebeen having such bad back pain though

August 5th, 2009, 01:29 PM
LuvsGavinNJamie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You really have come such a long way and I'm sure you can already look at the health benefits from pre-loss. I mean you have already lost a big majority of the weight amount I have to lose and I feel like it is going to be so hard for me! So keep it up because those of us who are still barely getting started need your inspiration!

August 6th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Thanks i know i deff feel healthier and better about myself especially lately you can do this too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search