This board needs to get

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2009, 06:55 AM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
more active LOL what can we do to get his to happen i know coming here everyday and reading,responding and writing my own post makes a big difference in my will power to diet

lets do something i know everyones busy but if we all do a little bit...

just an idea LOL

August 14th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Laurenj915's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When people are new to a board I think they might not reply to someone's personal post about their measurements or an injury because they don't know the poster.

On some boards someone will post a bunch of questions like "Where are you from? what do you do? what is your favorite time of the year? where did you grow up? If you could go on vacation anywhere..." Lots of people respond and after a while they feel like they know other people on the board. I think they will feel more a part of that board and post more regularly.
August 14th, 2009, 08:08 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
I have been so slow because I am on vacation. I have been trying to hit the TTC board (since I am hosting there again) and then if I have time I've been getting over here. When I get back from vacation I'll be posting a ton again.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
August 14th, 2009, 11:52 AM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have two places I post.. here and the Beachbody forums. I tend to post at BB first since I have someone doing the program with me at the moment and then if i have time.. i'll come by here to see what you gals are up to.

After next week I should be here more frequently.. i have to research reports to finish up for school and then i'm done with this semester.

Anyway, as far as suggestions to get the board moving.. hmm... i'm not sure.. but I like the suggestion given above... we should post more questions to find out more about each other. Some of the girls that were here before when i first started have dissappeared and Iguess that's another reason why i've kinda stop posting as much too... so maybe if we can get to know each other more we'll post more often.
August 14th, 2009, 01:13 PM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
These are good reasons..

August 14th, 2009, 04:54 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey what happened to my post? I posted a long one...maybe i am missing it but yeah we need to keep posting questions to get to know each other. We need to all make an effort post, even if it's a repeat question...the more we do that the more we kinda remember each other's scenarios...there was a time when this board was moving moving moving.

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search