Staying on track today?

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anyone having cravings? Is everyone doing well so far. I know it's a daily struggle sometimes. Just checkin...

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

August 27th, 2009, 12:47 PM
benandali's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, craving my coke but haven't had any! I didn't have any yesterday either so I'm very happy about that.
On another note we had a cook out w/ some friends yesterday so I had a cheesburger and some tater tots which obviously aren't all that healthy. But heck, I didn't have a coke and we don't cook out all the time so I'm counting it as a + day!!!
August 27th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
Quote:
Originally Posted by benandali View Post
Well, craving my coke

I was raised on Pepsi and, as of Tuesday, I told DH not to buy it anymore because if it's in the house, it's going in my stomach. I've been drinking water all day yesterday and today. I haven't really been counting my points the way I should (on Weight Watchers), I figure the drinking water bit is helping a LOT. I need to get used to this no soda thing

May 2013 - Ectopic pregnancy
July 2014 - Miscarriage

August 27th, 2009, 02:27 PM
mrspayne427's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im doing ok so far, but I have only been up for an hour and a half. Last night at work was kinda hard, I was STARVING by my 3:00 break. I bought a grilled chicken sandwich, took it off the bread ate the chicken with a piece of leaf lettace on top and a teeny tiny bit of mayo and half a container of yogurt. And I didnt get to exercise last night cause it was a hectic night, so I'm kicking myself today for that. I'd like to go for a walk to make up for it, but its raining.
August 27th, 2009, 04:21 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
craving chocolate again.. had 2 little pieces and even that wasn't enough but I controlled myself.
August 27th, 2009, 04:33 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Doing well today. I havent given up the dpepsi though.. but everything else is going well.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

August 27th, 2009, 05:32 PM
MaggieLizer's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Surprisingly I haven't really had any cravings today. I have eaten pretty well so far! I didn't work out though, but I did a lot of cleaning and chores around the house so I don't feel too bad about it.

August 27th, 2009, 05:49 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
MIL had asked me to stop by her house so i could be there just in case the cable ppl call before she got in. Before leaving she told me to try her sun chips in peppercorn ranch flavor ( love ranch flavors) and of course i liked it so i ended up getting some in a napkin and then on the way out i was like man now i want a darn soda...luckily she had diet soda. Now ladies ...for those giving up soda for the most part, that doesn't give you an excuse LOL i haven't had soda in a while! It's still sitting here LOLOLOLOL

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

August 27th, 2009, 06:42 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have been pretty good lately with not craving anything, but AF is here. I have been craving chocolate just a tiny bit (compared to huge cravings when I was bigger and AF was here) and iced coffee. I had some m&ms (mini size) for lunch, but I didn't really enjoy them, and I had a skim iced latte. That hit the spot!

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

August 27th, 2009, 07:53 PM
mrspayne427's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacoxx View Post
MIL had asked me to stop by her house so i could be there just in case the cable ppl call before she got in. Before leaving she told me to try her sun chips in peppercorn ranch flavor ( love ranch flavors) and of course i liked it so i ended up getting some in a napkin and then on the way out i was like man now i want a darn soda...luckily she had diet soda. Now ladies ...for those giving up soda for the most part, that doesn't give you an excuse LOL i haven't had soda in a while! It's still sitting here LOLOLOLOL
Peppercorn ranch sun chips are yummy! I was hungry at work the other night and the best choices they had in the vending machine was sun chips or peanuts. I chose the sunchips, ate the whole bag, it was 220 calories, but I had them to spare.
August 28th, 2009, 08:07 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
I made it through yesterday and had the munchies half the day. I did good though and made all good choices. I want to get back to my goal before I get a bfp so I am all over this right now.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search