Alternatives if you are tired of going to the gym

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Hi everyone, I've gone through a weight loss period when I was a teenager, and rock climbing helped me a lot because working out at the gym was painful to me So I decided to make a short 2 min video about it with my friend, please take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-b84jz9GTk
April 11th, 2017, 03:41 AM
thanks for the useful video! In past I used to attend the gym regularly but then I had some problems with my back (the doctor diagnosed the osteochondrosis) so I had to quit the regular trainings. Now I like to drink weightloss tea to keep fit and also I drink Osteochondrosis Tea twice a day. It gives great result, I feel myself much more better.
April 24th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Agree with Candy55 about benefits of herbal medicine. I've also tried weightloss tea a few weeks ago and I lost 8lbs per two weeks. I think it's great result. Now I prefer to combine herbal medicine and regular trainings to achieve the best result.
April 25th, 2017, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy55 View Post
thanks for the useful video! In past I used to attend the gym regularly but then I had some problems with my back (the doctor diagnosed the osteochondrosis) so I had to quit the regular trainings. Now I like to drink weightloss tea to keep fit and also I drink Osteochondrosis Tea twice a day. It gives great result, I feel myself much more better.
I was at the same boat Candy55 . I have problems with legs and it's incrediably hard for me to attend gym now. But I want to keep fit and I often drink such weightloss tea. I noticed results in a month.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search