what do you do when

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2006, 05:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
you are hungry and go into the kitchen to make something for dinner and everything you look at makes you feel like you're going to throw up. i got all these healthy choice meals that really are very good but i just look at them and feel sick. everything lately. the smell of bread, even thinking about cheese, pretty much anything. tonight the only thing i could stand was a pudding cup and a bag of lowfat cookies. not the most nutritional dinner.

ashton had gymnastics this afternoon so we got some lunch at burger king as we do every week before class. kind of our mommy ashton thing to do. and i got a grilled chicken sandwich and ate 3 bites and had to throw it away. couldnt even look at it. and there was nothing wrong with the sandwich...it was a perfectly nice sandwich. i dont know what is up with me.

August 31st, 2006, 05:26 PM
dreamspirals's Avatar Veteran
The only time that's ever happened to me is when I was pregnant. I don't know what else might cause it unless maybe you're getting sick.
August 31st, 2006, 05:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ladyjill
Pregnancy maybe?
August 31st, 2006, 05:45 PM
melissa29624's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to melissa29624
oh my.......is it just healthy food that is doing this to you? i mean...what if it was a slice of pizza, hotdog......fries.....fried chicken...mac and cheese...do you think these foods would make you feel this way? could you be preggo?
August 31st, 2006, 08:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
i'm definately not pregnant::...and it isnt just healthy food. i made country fried steak and mashed potatoes for the boys tonight...well i shouldnt say i made it....i warmed it up lol. anyway...i love love love mashed potatoes. one of my favorite foods. but i couldnt even really look at that. i dont know what it is. and it isnt that things dont sound good. when i think of having mac and cheese or fried chicken that sounds really good but as soon as i see it or smell it that is the end.

i know exactly when it started too....maybe a few weeks ago i got strawberries and cream oatmeal and once i warmed it up it turned the oatmeal pink. i felt weird about it but i started to eat it anyway. it was good for the first couple bites and then i couldnt eat anymore. i felt like if i ate another bite i was going to throw up. ever since then nothing has been the same. and i havnt been able to eat oatmeal since.

the only thing that has looked good when i go find something to eat is pears but i cant live off pears alone...although the weight loss would be fantastic. but i cant do it. and it isnt that i'm not hungry becuase i am. but every time i go in the kitchen all i come out with is a little bit of dry cereal or a pear and water.

September 1st, 2006, 07:43 AM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Hmmm yea of course I too would say pregnant. That is the only time I feel that way. If its not that I am not sure what it could be. You might call your doctor and ask.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

September 1st, 2006, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've never had that problem other than when I have the stomach flu or when I am pregnant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search