My First Official Day Of "the plan"

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 9th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Chea.Mo's Avatar The Exception
Well last night I decided that I was done, and that today I would start a diet and excersice program. This morning me, my MIL and DD went to the park near our house and did a steady fast paced walk around the entire park. It was 1.2 miles around, and we finished it in 21 minutes. I felt like we did really well together. For lunch we were going to go out to eat, since we hardly ever eat at home. we thought about where to go and decided on subway. I got a tuna on white bread with tomato and pickles. I did drink a soda, which I know I shouldnt have had. But then we went and shopped and walked around target, then walked over to dress barn then over to safeway. We got only one cart so they were rather heavy and I pushed them around. I feel like I had a good day sofar. Im not sure about dinner yet, my MIL is preparing it tonight, So im not sure what we are having yet. Hopefully tonight before bed though I can fit in some kind of simple excersie. Weather its walking up and down the stairs or somthing.
<3
The future has some big shoes for you to fill,
though you may not remember these moments;
Mommy always will
March 9th, 2008, 06:45 PM
MamaAshley's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just wanted to day good luck! And I do drink soda also, but it's always diet. Keep up the good work!

Ashley,doula and busy mom to:
Brianne 11
Colin 10
Kylie 9
Bryson 7
Noah 5

March 9th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck to you!

Not to burst your bubble, but Subway's tuna salad is ridden in calories. Try for some grilled chicken or lean meats next time, and if you can stand it, try the wheat bread. You can do it!

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

March 9th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Chea.Mo's Avatar The Exception
Quote:
Good luck to you!

Not to burst your bubble, but Subway's tuna salad is ridden in calories. Try for some grilled chicken or lean meats next time, and if you can stand it, try the wheat bread. You can do it![/b]

Thanks so much! Ill deffinitly try it!!!
<3
The future has some big shoes for you to fill,
though you may not remember these moments;
Mommy always will
March 10th, 2008, 09:41 AM
TrainingWithTonya's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TrainingWithTonya
Welcome to the board! Don't worry about the Subway and soda too much. I always tell my personal training clients to change one thing at a time so you don't get overwhelmed and quit. If you're working on the exercise first, then the healthy eating will come later. I promise, when you are exercising regularly, theres something about it that tells your body to not want to eat the junk as much. I'm not saying that you won't want the junk, just that you won't want it as much. LOL Good luck with your program!
Masters in Exercise Science Starting August 2012 at the University of South Florida

March 10th, 2008, 10:00 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
It sounds like you are making some great strides. I was going to say the same thing about the tuna sandwich. The tuna isn't the problem it's the mayonnaise that it's made with. I like their sweet onion chicken teriyaki subs a lot and a few others.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search