Monday Moans

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2008, 05:07 AM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What's bothering you?

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

March 10th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Nothing yet, but it's early LOL Its Monday morning and its going to be about 65 degrees here in Wilmington which is great!!!!! I'm going to spend the day marketing my business online. What are you going to do today? Oh, I can forget I've got to do my walking to get thinner.
March 10th, 2008, 06:54 AM
gojigirl--Hey...welcome to our board and to JM!

My moan is that I wasn't as energetic with my workout this morning and burned 70-80 calories fewer than I did last week on it. I'm tired from my son's birthday party yesterday.

March 10th, 2008, 07:29 AM
caitbeans's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to caitbeans
I just have tons of stuff to do, I have 5 diagnosis cards (which are like 3 page papers, each) due this week, some other project, a test friday, I have to pack for Ohio..and THEN I am worried about Ohio and eating and exercising..just stress.

\
March 10th, 2008, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the welcome Amy B. Don't feel bad about not burning as many calories. If you didn't burn any at all then you should feel bad. And don't be so hard on yourself, remember we're only human. How old is your son? I have three boys Jonathon 17, PJ 9, and Jacob 8. They really keep me going!!!! Have a great day
March 10th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the welcome Amy B. Don't feel bad about not burning as many calories. If you didn't burn any at all then you should feel bad. And don't be so hard on yourself, remember we're only human. How old is your son? I have three boys Jonathon 17, PJ 9, and Jacob 8. They really keep me going!!!! Have a great day[/b]
He's three now. I definitely think the beginning of the threes might be as "terrible" as the twos!

March 10th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Lcoots's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
there was a bomb threat called into the HS where my son goes...blah. So they bussed em to the JR high and had htem sit htere for a few hrs while they swept the school. ANd they wouldnt let parents pick the kids up or it would be an unexcused absent...

Stupid ppl
March 10th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Sorry about the bomb threat! Those seem to happen quite frequently.

March 10th, 2008, 10:13 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
My ds had baseball tryouts and told me he needed picked up at 4:30. I get there at 4:30 and he tells me 5:00. I sit there until 5:30 and he's not out so I had to leave to take my girls to dance class. I wound up wasting over an hour and dh had to go get him to boot. It was just annoying. The good news is that only 15 people are trying out and I think they have 16 spots so I am pretty sure he'll make the team!

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search