What do you do when you're lacking motivation?

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2008, 08:23 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I want to know what you do. What I normally do is read my Fitness magazine or find weight loss stories online.

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

March 21st, 2008, 08:46 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I'm in that slump right now and need some ideas! I think I'm gonna need to seriously figure out exactly what my goals are and what is my motivation...

Robert: 20 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 5 John Anthony: 2 AND Baby due Dec. 2015

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

Congratulations Raechel and Kaleb, married May, 2015

March 21st, 2008, 09:12 PM
SugarNSpice's Avatar VBAC Mommy!!!
Send a message via MSN to SugarNSpice Send a message via Yahoo to SugarNSpice
I look at pictures of people who have had success in losing weight and read their stories. That really gets me motivated because I feel like if they can do it, then I can do it!! Also, looking at pictures of myself when I lost so much weight after Jillian was born, when she was around 1 yr. old...it helps because knowing I did it once then surely I can do it again, so that helps to motivate me too!

March 22nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Go SHOPPING! Sad, okay, and probably need to work on this one, but yah, that's what works for me. I got buy some cute outfit two sizes to small and that usually motivates me.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
March 23rd, 2008, 03:30 PM
jademyst13's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cry! I don't really have anything in particular to offer. I think it's when I realize how fat I am and how I feel that affects me that I kick back into gear. I really see myself as smaller than I really am so when it clicks that I am bigger it hurts and makes me want to change it. Also I want to prove that I am better than some other people that think just because the are skinny/ier that they are better.
March 24th, 2008, 11:17 AM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Look at all the clothes in my closet I cant wear right now, because they are too small & I'm too fat to wear them.....

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search