O/T- Christmas Pictures!

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 26th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Jewinjuwa's Avatar We walk by faith
I wanna to see your pictures from the big day yesterday. Come on gals, share away!
December 26th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Mommy2Amara&Kayori's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy2Amara&Kayori
We had a very hard time this year . And we were very blessed to have a good friend from JM get the girls some gifts so they could have a good christmas. This meant so much to us. Amara had a great time and loves everything. Kayori loves everything too, but she loved eating the paper the most, lol

gifts from a great friend

Kayori loving all the paper

a few gifts from the family

James's mom and Amara

December 26th, 2008, 01:32 PM
I'm sorry you guys were having a hard time Jenny. You should have said something, I sent out a lot of stuff to online friends this year. I would have been happy to help you out as well. I'm glad your girls had a great Christmas regardless and kudos to your friend for helping you achieve that. The girls are lovely, as always.

Here are mine.

Opening our big family gift from Santa.

Avery, laying with his bounty of toys.

At MIL's.

I had the idea for the boys to make eachother a "Brother Bear" at Build a Bear...an animal that represented themself to give to their brother. Here is what they made: Averysaurus Rex and Quinn Monkey.

They were each so excited to see their brother stuffy. :love: So cute!

And finally, here's Q sleeping with all his new stuffed animals last night.
December 27th, 2008, 07:46 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I posted in my playroom, here is the link

Our Christmas
December 27th, 2008, 08:33 AM
ragmama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great pics - it looks like everyone had a great time. I haven't even gotten mine off of the camera yet, but I'll share as soon as I do!
December 27th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Erica, your pics are too cute!! I love Isabel's expressions! Looks like your kids had a great Christmas. We got Q the Bounce Back Racer too and he LOVES it!
December 27th, 2008, 10:50 AM
::er!ca::'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Erica, your pics are too cute!! I love Isabel's expressions! Looks like your kids had a great Christmas. We got Q the Bounce Back Racer too and he LOVES it![/b]
Thank you! Your boys look like they had a wonderful Christmas as well. I can't believe it is all over now! They open presents so fast these days! We're trying to figure out where to put everything.

Brinlee loves the Bounce Back Racer! At first we didn't think it worked, then we realized it took 6 batteries in the car and not just 3. She's been playing with it all morning, and running me over!

I'm jealous that your family got the entire band for Guitar Hero.... we'll have to look into getting that too. We just have the guitar.
December 27th, 2008, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Erica, your pics are too cute!! I love Isabel's expressions! Looks like your kids had a great Christmas. We got Q the Bounce Back Racer too and he LOVES it![/b]
Thank you! Your boys look like they had a wonderful Christmas as well. I can't believe it is all over now! They open presents so fast these days! We're trying to figure out where to put everything.

Brinlee loves the Bounce Back Racer! At first we didn't think it worked, then we realized it took 6 batteries in the car and not just 3. She's been playing with it all morning, and running me over!

I'm jealous that your family got the entire band for Guitar Hero.... we'll have to look into getting that too. We just have the guitar.
[/b]
We did the same thing with the batteries! I actually paid WAY too much for that thing because I couldn't find it at any store (brick & mortar or online) so I had to buy it on eBay. I was going to be PISSED if it was broken.

We love Guitar Hero! We got lucky and found it at Walmart, so that was our gift to ourselves. Er...Santa's gift to us.
December 27th, 2008, 05:50 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
the pics were awesome! Thanks ladies for sharing! (Do I have all of you ladies on Facebook yet? I posted my pics there. If I don't have you as a friend, pm me your facebook name so I can add you.)
December 27th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Tofu Bacon
Long story short, we don't exchange gifts so I just have some pics from the Christmas Eve party (not much because the kids didn't want to stand still!) My inlaws did get them 1 gift apiece (ds: a basketball hoop dd: a Miffy bunny and DVD), but I can't post them because ds is (as usual) naked in every picture

December 29th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Tribeca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Long story short, we don't exchange gifts so I just have some pics from the Christmas Eve party (not much because the kids didn't want to stand still!) My inlaws did get them 1 gift apiece (ds: a basketball hoop dd: a Miffy bunny and DVD), but I can't post them because ds is (as usual) naked in every picture

[/b]

Oh Cori...they are precious!

Everyone's pics are so cute! I love seeing our little lo's!! I haven't downloaded mine either. Will try and post a few tonight.

"An error can never become true however many times you repeat it. The truth can never be wrong, even if no one ever hears about it." Mahatma Gandhi
"Doctors put drugs of which they know little, into bodies of which they know less, for diseases of which they know nothing at all.” Voltaire
"A foolish faith in authority is the worst enemy of truth." Albert Einstein
December 29th, 2008, 06:57 PM
ok..here are a few

"An error can never become true however many times you repeat it. The truth can never be wrong, even if no one ever hears about it." Mahatma Gandhi
"Doctors put drugs of which they know little, into bodies of which they know less, for diseases of which they know nothing at all.” Voltaire
December 30th, 2008, 11:12 AM
moon~maiden's Avatar Cheryl~ birth truster
not all from Christmas, some are from a few days before

this horsie was her daddy's when he was her age

December 30th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Cheryl she is adorable!!

December 30th, 2008, 12:22 PM
She is just darling Cheryl!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search