Log In Sign Up

mumps/Mommy Wars question

Forum: Choosing Not to Vaccinate


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Choosing Not to Vaccinate LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2014, 03:43 AM
Spider123's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 374
I don't think we have them, but Mommy Wars has hit ds's playgroup big time.

Is it proper etiquette these days to wait until three weeks after ds was exposed to make absolutely sure we don't share it with anyone who doesn't want it or should I play it extra safe and wait the three weeks for ds and then, just in case he had it and was asymptomatic so I didn't notice and my vax fails and I get it and I'm asymptomatic (which we all know isn't really going to happen, I just want to avoid drama at the park), wait another three weeks for me?

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0