Log In Sign Up

Set Joseph McCue's birth

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To C/S Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Deland, Florida
Posts: 140
Send a message via AIM to nic1779 Send a message via Yahoo to nic1779
So I will try and keep this short. I found out I was pregnant back in March-and found out a week later I was already 5 months along and due July 31! So I immeaditly got to doing my research in preparation of his birth. My plan in the beginning, was to have a completly natural, unmedicated birth-my how quickly plans change! lol

On July 23, I went in for my weekly checkup. My main concern at this point was that we were a week away from my due date, and the baby still hadnt dropped. The dr I had seen the past couple weeks wasnt concerned and said we wouldnt do anything unless i went past my due date. The dr I saw on this day was indeed concerned. He thought the baby was too big to drop down, and so had me schedule an u/s for that friday. He warned me at that time that there was a good chance I would need a c-section to deliver my son. I was so disappointed then, but tried to holdon the the hope that I would still be able to have my natural delivery.

Well, the next day, July 24, my water broke at 12:30 pm. Id had NO warning prior, since I'd had no other signs of impending labor. Within 15 minutes, my contractions started, and by the time I was settled into my hospital bed, at 2:00, they were about 3 minutes apart and hitting me HARD. The dr checked me-and I was not at all dilated, and he couldnt feel the babys head. He said then that unless I wanted to labor the way I already was for another 16 hours, he recommended I have a c-section. I was a little disappointed, but told him to go ahead.

My son was delivered via c-section at 9:50 pm on July 24, and now don't regret my decision for a second.


<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGrFPY5/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0