Any Game of Thrones fans?

Forum: Entertainment

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Entertainment LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2013, 07:55 AM
Super Mommy
I am a HUGE fan of Game of Thrones. My SO bought me the books two years ago for Christmas and I started reading them. I'm only on the third book and watched all three seasons. Now I am excited to finish the third book since the third season of the show only covered half of that book. Sucks that I have to wait a whole year for the next season.

And to anyone who loves the show/books, what one do you find is better? And who would be your favourite character?
September 15th, 2015, 02:48 PM
i just started reading and watching the series, so i am still about to finish season 1 and book 1. you're right, waiting 1 year between each season is so painful

my favorite character is arya
February 2nd, 2016, 12:54 PM
Never read the books, but I love the show! I just got the boxed set of the books for Christmas, but I haven't had the chance to dive in yet.
August 24th, 2016, 12:51 AM
I am a big fan of game of thrones. I have been watching this series from the first season. My favorite character is Ariya Stark.
August 31st, 2016, 07:46 AM
I can't wait for the next season
September 29th, 2016, 03:08 AM
I've started reading books a LONG time ago. And it is definitely worth your time - Only Watch Game of Thrones? Here’s What You’re Missing… - Random House Books
It is just difficult to put so many plot lines and characters in series.
And sometimes, your imagination works better than CGI. Like some of the magic stuff. But anyway, next season/winter is coming soon - https://itwillbe.com/1/game_of_thrones_season_7 And the show writers have started to diverge from quite a bit at this point.I wonder how they will wrap it all up.
November 1st, 2016, 09:48 AM
I can't wait for the next season. Always watch it on Hulu with vpn help of course. It's sad that this season will start later and will be shorter than the previous

Last edited by SundayAlways; February 15th, 2017 at 05:33 AM.
July 14th, 2017, 05:55 AM
I am a fan of game of thrones. I have watched the TV series but not the books. I might read it when I get the time. Though 2 days remaining for the season 7 premier.
August 31st, 2017, 12:51 PM
I JUST got the books as a gift, but I'm obsessed with the show. It's hard to pick a favorite character, but I've always really liked Tyrion. He's one of the few genuinely good characters, but feels a lot less predictable than the more traditional heroes like Jon.
September 13th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Oh, I adore this story! I started from TV-series, then I read all books and now this story is one of my favourite!
However at the current time it seems that TV-show became worse than book because of the lack of the original fiction and that's sad
Anyway I liked 7th season, it was very epic! But the dragon...
October 18th, 2017, 06:36 AM
8th season will be the last, it so sad

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search