Look What I Got...

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 12th, 2008, 05:43 PM
tfitz07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies!!! DH and I weren't necessarily trying this month, but I was secretly hoping for an "oops" from the 1 time we had sex 3 days before O. Needless to say, I didn't think we had a chance from that 1 little time. Well, I held my pee for 4 hours, got some tests at the Dollar General, and here you go...

Do you see it? Sorry the quality is probably bad, I had to scan it. Oh my god!!!!! I just immediately started crying and screaming!!! Once DH gets over the initial shock, I think he'll be excited also. I'm going to take an FRER at about 8:15ish, and then post those results later.
December 12th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
Yay!!! You better KUP!

December 12th, 2008, 09:30 PM
aBookasmommy
Sure is a bomb dig early xmas present!! Congrats again sweetie!
December 12th, 2008, 09:38 PM
tfitz07's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
A little late, but an updated FRER!!!

Definitely dark and positive!!!

Oh, and listen to this...

Oookay, well, I just got back from chaperoning a school dance, and DH is here, but not his car. I walk into the house, and there's his clothes scattered everywhere, and he's in bed... reaking of booze. He's starts babbling on about him not driving home because he *might* have had too much to drink and didn't want a DUI because he's a dad now. Then he kept saying about how this is the biggest responsibility he'll ever deal with, and how he acts will shape who our child turns out to be. He just kept saying over and over that it's a big responsibility, but that he was happy. Haha... yup, he was in enough shock to drink and act like this...

Oh, and I *think* my EDD is August 18th, but I can't really tell because this was only my 2nd cycle since bcp, and it was turning out to be longer than the first. Any help with this???

Thanks again!! I'm so excited!!! And so is my drunken hubby!
December 12th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations again Tiffany
December 13th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Ana*Addey*OliveMommy
OMG!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you! I am living through all the ladies here that are pg until I get mine. So you better make sure you keep us posting and don't leave us again!! Have a happy and healthy nine months!!

Do not mention on FB

« Travel | Married Life | See »
Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search