Do you have a daily routine?

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2007, 09:52 AM
~Heather~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ~Heather~
I am wanting us to get on some type of routine with doing the chores. We both work M-F 8-4:30. After I work I stop by my mom's to get Blaise. I usually sit around and talk for an hour or so. Or we go to the basketball or softball games. On Tuesday & Thursday nights we have volleyball games. So on weekends all I do is clean house because during the week there is always something going on. We are never home, so our living room stays clean. When we get home we take our baths and get in the bed to watch tv or play cards. So the only part of our house that gets messy is our bedroom, bathroom, and the clothes just pile up since I don't wash during the week. What is your weekly routine of housework? Who does the chores? I want us to get on a schedule of doing chores during the week. Maybe each night we are both responsible for a chore?

February 12th, 2007, 10:00 AM
writinghoosier's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
After getting up, it's pretty much Keegan's schedule and I try to get stuff done when I can... which will only get worse once Landon is born.

We normally get up around 7am and have breakfast by 8am.
We then play, watch backyardigans, and hang out (often with Daddy, or out with MOMS Club activities) until about 11am, when he sometimes takes a nap, then lunch.
If he doesn't take a nap, we have lunch around 11:30 and he takes a nap shortly after that.
Once we're back on schedule, we play and read, etc. until about 5:30, when I start to get dinner ready and Keegan stands at the gate and cries for me. We have dinner around 6pm and then the countdown to bedtime begins. He goes to sleep between 7:30 and 8pm.

Chores get done whenever they can or after he's in bed.

February 12th, 2007, 11:50 AM
*Bry*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I do a different room of the house each day of the week. I also "red" up on a daily basis. It's easier doing a room a day than doing it all at once.

"We worry about what a child will become tomorrow yet we forget that he is someone today."

M&M's ROCK!
February 12th, 2007, 01:38 PM
*Valerie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I straighten and clean the kitchen daily. On Fridays I don't have my niece so I do a cleaning then--dust, vacuum, bathrooms...as long as Troy cooperates. If I can't on Friday, then I set aside time on Saturday and DH or mom will take Troy. Laundry is usually Mondays and Thursdays

February 12th, 2007, 05:18 PM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wish I did, rather I wish I had time. My house is a sty lol maybe when my kids go to school haha

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search