Myspace biz

Forum: Married Life

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Married Life LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 16th, 2007, 02:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm driving myself nuts...my husband has a myspace account. I'm his only friend and he logs in a few times a week. He doesn't leave me comments so what the heck is he doing? I just get this bad feeling. It doesn't add up. What else could he be doing that would be considered ok. I go in to see my friends updated pictures, blogs, and to drop comments every now and then. And to see how old school mates are doing. If he doesn't have any friends then he's not doing this. He doesn't even drop a comment on my page. I have a big trust issue. I've never caught him cheating and weve been together 7 years. Some enlighten me if there is something I left out that is totally innocent that he could be doing. I confronted him through email...so there already is going to be a discussion.
March 16th, 2007, 09:01 PM
rose198172's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, I know that my husband and I both go on myspace to check out new bands and maybe check up on the high schools we went to... I'm sure it's nothing bad. Hey, if you think whatever DH is doing is bad, consider that my DH had his ex-fiancee as one of his friends before I asked him to get rid of her on there. Ugh!!

March 17th, 2007, 01:18 AM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Frozendesire
Well I log in every day or so to my myspace account but I don't comment or anything on anyone's really. I check other people's accounts, updated pictures and stuff sometimes... but mostly I use my myspace account for pictures of our little one, so I link to those for on here and show them off to family. Is he maybe keeping pictures or other files there to show others?

I'm not to sure, but just keep calm and discuss it with him!

March 17th, 2007, 06:18 AM
~Cupcake~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I login every now and then but I dont do much of anything on there anymore, no time and I am facebook obsessed lol If he doesnt have any friends what is your concern? There are lots of things to do on myspace, I search artists pages and listen to music all the time on there. Oh and the videos too! They have some funny comedy ones. Anyways, all I am saying is not to jump to conclusions as it doesnt seem you have anything to base it on at this point. I would just talk to him about it.

March 17th, 2007, 06:22 AM
hypnotiq83's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hypnotiq83 Send a message via Yahoo to hypnotiq83
My husband and I sorta had this kind of issue... His ex wife kept sending him messages and trying to be on his friends list so eventually we just deleted his account until about 4 months ago... She's no longer on there and they have that option to make your profile private, so we've been happy... I have the password to his and he to mine... so we know that nothing is going on... but I do agree with everyone else about talking to him about it.

Lori T.

March 26th, 2007, 12:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Dh and I don't have myspace accounts and we have both agreed to not go on there at all. Our close friends got divorced because he ended up cheating on his wife with TONS of women he had met through myspace. So we agreed from that moment on that we weren't going to have myspace accounts or have anything to do with it at all and the rest of our friends understand.

Around the time we found out about our friends, dh said he might have account that he didn't know about so we checked and he did. He went on there initially to play games, but that was it. Dh hadn't been logged on to it in almost a year when we found it. He didn't have any friends and wasn't set up so he could receive messages or anything so I trusted him and we deleted the account.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search