*waves hello*

Forum: Moms of Infants

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Infants LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 25th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
Hello girls, i trust that everything is going well? I sure have missed JM and all my girlies!!

Heres the scoop.....

Makenna is out of the cast, she has 46% mobility with her hand/wrist!!! with a few more physio appointments things will be back to normal. so that means NO SURGERY!!!! im so happy. shes gaining weight shes at 18lbs 10 oz and is 25 inches long. she is my happy little girl again before the accident! shes sleeping through the nights once again. shes improved 110% over all! and its funny cause she crawls backwards. yup shes crawling LOL

Now onto the court case.....

Everyone that witnessed the accident was there. the police EMS and firemen were there as well. this to them was tragic, even tho we survived. but to watch a family shatter into a million pieces, and have their daughter broken was enough for them to show up. I thought that was the nicest act of kindness Ive ever witnessed. there was 3 different court dates. but i got what i wanted, JUSTICE. the 3 boys were charged with reckless driving, endangerment towards others, and many others that followed. In return, they are in Jail for 7 years, their licenses and privileged to drive is gone for another 10 years. when they get out of jail thats when the 10 years of NO license affects! They have to pay over 10,000 in fines alone, pay all Makenna's hospital bills, physio appointments, basically anything to do with the accident they have to flip the bill for it. We got a new truck outta this, lol. i wont be driving for awhile!

But all in all, we are safe and sound and I nailed those A**holes!!!! pardon my french.

we are great now that things are working in our favor. Again girls THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!

January 25th, 2009, 08:33 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thanks for the update!! i have thinking of you and wondering how your angel was doing.
yay for no surgery!!!!!!!!!! i am so glad you get to avoid that. and so very happy she has recovered so well.
well done on nailing the ######s.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

January 25th, 2009, 12:03 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Thanks for the update im glad things worked out. And Im glad she is almost back to normal thats awesome.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search