DREAMS

Forum: Moms of Infants

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Moms of Infants LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Mum2three's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Mum2three
What are your dreams, fears, hopes, talents for your child?

My dreams for all 3 of them is, never to feel pain. To be OK with themselves and to never have to struggle in life.

My fears for them is, death, illness's, mean people in this world, terrorism.

My hopes for them is,to live happy, to love, to laugh, to live.

As for talents. I wish my oldest gets into art, hes a wicked drawer like his dad, for my middle son i see him as my football star, for makenna with that attitude of hers im aiming for a Lawyer. LOL

Whats yours for each of your children?

January 27th, 2009, 09:35 AM
dee68's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dee68

I want Katie to have a healthy,happy successful life...never having to worry about money,food or shelter.

I hope that she will grow to be a confident person who has a lot of self respect as well as respect for others.

something tells me this kids is going to be an actress.....lol.....
secretly I want her to have mommy's passion for wanting to own a restaurant of her own.....with the attitude she has already. she may the female version of Gordon Ramsey...LOL

January 27th, 2009, 09:49 AM
kerian's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i really hope Kyla gets to live a very long, fullfilled life. i hope she gets to discover her talents early in life so she can really explore them to their fullest. i hope she is able to stand up for herself. i hope she grows up to be self confident.
my fears are a lot. crime is so bad here so i fear for her safety often, but i try not dwell on it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

January 27th, 2009, 10:26 AM
lovemyboysandabbey2's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lovemyboysandabbey2 Send a message via Yahoo to lovemyboysandabbey2
My dreams is to let them be whatever they want to be and to be able to do what they want to do. And not let anyone or anything get in their way.
My fears are them having to take care of me when I am old, I know how hard that is.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search