Ashley's TTC #1 Journal

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree235Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC JOURNALS LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Nerd
Your anniversary photos were so adorable (the ones on Facebook). I'm sorry to hear that the trip didn't go quite as planned. Do you like your job so far? I hear Starbucks offers good insurance packages.
AshleyO likes this.
June 12th, 2013, 09:28 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We miss you too!!! How are you liking the new job??

Sorry your first anniversary had some mishaps but sounds like yall had a great time anyway

I am so glad you are not stressing about TTC! That is so great and hard to do, I should take notes from you
AshleyO likes this.

Cautiously expecting Seamonkey #2 Due Oct 4th

Missing our angels:
Molar pregnancy loss (12 weeks) - 1/2013
Missed Miscarriage (10 weeks) - 6/2013
Early Miscarriage (5 weeks) - 12/2016

June 14th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sam, thanks! The trip just had a lot of bumps in it :/ Starbucks is good, busy which I like but I just got offered full time at the bank so I will have to cut my hours back at Starbucks to just a few a week! Sucks because I like to stay busy. I hear their insurance is amazing! I don't know if I will qualify for it though.

Elle, thanks for finding me on FB!! We still had fun and it was still a celebration. It is really hard to not look at HPT photos (out of sight out of mind) and OPKs but it feels good and weird to not do this. It feels like now I have nothing to do because I let TTC, with all the research and everything else, take over my life. It was what I did at work on the computer when I wasn't working, POAS everyday, etc. It was hard at first to let go, like an addiction lol. Now I don't think about it all the time and I feel less stressed.

Although I do still pay attention to my body. Like right now, I think I am going to O due to EWCM hehehe

Married to my best friend

~*~**Proud Army Wife**~*~
June 19th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That to hear thats works going well, I find keeping busy at work is a good distraction from ttc too.
AshleyO likes this.

June 19th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Working 2 jobs has been fantastically wonderfully for keeping my mind off of TTC. I will have to cut back working at starbucks to only on the weekends and a few closing shifts during the week until we pay off the IRS. Oh well, i really enjoy it so thats what sucks!

June 19th, 2013, 04:25 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
UGH.. I HATE paying the government. With a passion. I've never in my life paid this much in taxes. LOL. We haven't even filed for 2012 yet.. but thankfully when I do go file it I can just write a check to Wisconsin and be done with it because we are financially ahead for once in our **** lives.. just a smidgen, but ahead none the less. I hope you guys can get them paid off.

It really confused me the other day when Jen did the little message thing... because I was like "there's another Ashley O... oh wait...." LOL. You are the Official AshleyO!
AshleyO likes this.

June 24th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I started at the new location today. It's going ok. It is such a change from what I am used to. The people are alot different down here. I miss my other branch already! :/ We got some retention options on the house and we might end up being able to save our home which would be fantastic!

On a TTC note, BD all weekend. Not because "It's time!" but because it was just plain old fun!

June 25th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Super Mommy
Glad you got lots of quality time with SO! That always puts me in a good mood.

Hopefully you will like your new location once you get settled in more and get to know the people better.
AshleyO likes this.

June 25th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks lady! I hope that I will get all settled in and feel better as well.

I think I have officially gone crazy lmao. Sunday after BDing randomly on the couch with DH, I remember that when kmwilliams got her BFP she said that she leaned back off the bed so I decided WTH, so I went and leaned so my butt and legs were in the air off the side of the couch.....BAHAHAHA!!!! I was doing it and laughing at myself and then joe walks back into the living room and just sits down on the couch and starts cracking up!!!

According to FF I am supposed to start AF on the 5th of July.....Interesting.....Well I will test on the 5th I guess!

June 26th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Nicholle ttc's Avatar TTC our first!
Glad that you are keeping busy with working and enjoying BDing. Hopefully next cycle your body will regulate and you'll be one step closer to a BFP. Any more news about the house?
AshleyO likes this.

Natural cycles-August 2011-July 2012
August 2012-October 2012 clomid and progesterone
November 2012-IUI
December 2012, cysts from IUI, on bcp

January 2013-February 2013, long protocol IVF
15 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 7 fertilized with ICSI
All 7 made it to 5 day transfer, 2 were transferred
Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

May 10, 2013, lap sx, Stage 1 endo

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

FET tentatively scheduled for 10/31/13

Have never seen a bfp.

June 26th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Super Mommy
That is hilarious!! If you get a BFP, I am gonna give it a try too!
AshleyO likes this.

June 26th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was laughing so bad just re-reading what I posted

Nicholle so apparently house values just went up in our area and we had a couple come look at it yesterday. They loved it. We are going to try to scramble out of this whole mess and sell our home regulary in the hopes of making 8-12,000!!! Isn't it funny how god works in mysterious ways?! This would be the best thing to happen because Joe and I would move and not have the shortsale on his credit then in a couple years we could buy our little ranch. So excited! Remi if I get a BFP then you ladies had better start doing some handstands LMAO!!!

I woke up this morning and i felt so uncomfortable! It was disgusting. I felt like I was 5 months pregnant and looked like it to :/ Feeling a bit better now but still. I don't know what caused it but geez!
Nicholle ttc likes this.

June 26th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Yay about the house! I think a stomach bug is going around, I'm sick right now too. I'm glad that you are feeling a bit better! KUP on the house!
AshleyO likes this.

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

June 26th, 2013, 03:37 PM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That is such great news about the house!!!! So happy for you guys
AshleyO likes this.

Cautiously expecting Seamonkey #2 Due Oct 4th

Missing our angels:
Molar pregnancy loss (12 weeks) - 1/2013
Missed Miscarriage (10 weeks) - 6/2013
Early Miscarriage (5 weeks) - 12/2016

July 1st, 2013, 02:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I haven't stopped by in awhile but I feel the need to update. The new location of my job is ok I guess. People here are very high maintenance. The hosue stuff is all kinds of crazy. It's so stressful that I can't even talk about it because I start having little anxiety attacks. :/ Not good!

On a TTC note..I have been bad. I tested this a.m. with a walmart cheapie. BFN. I swear for awhile I was really starting to wonder if I was pregnant. A few days ago I got the sensitive nipples, and just two days ago I got really bad acne all over my face like I usually do right before AF comes. So hopefully it's either that or a BFP. At this point I would take either or!

July 1st, 2013, 03:21 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
*hugs*

I'm sorry about the house. Dh has a short sale on his credit...if you do have to short sell make it a major priority to get it paid off. Dh has been losing his federal return every year to pay off the $7k... it's been 5 years now and he's lost over 12k... we have no idea how much is remaining... we are scared to call and find out because it comes off his credit next year!

Boo about the BFN! I wish your body would just get a clue!

July 1st, 2013, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks lady! The IRS is ridiculous! They are such a scam! WHy should I pay interest on a tax that we owe to a government that is saying they aren't robbing the american people?!?! GGRR!! Anyways...I wish my body would get a clue too! And there was my little rant for the day!

July 2nd, 2013, 05:54 AM
So sorry about the house. Hopefully AF will arrive soon and you can start a new cycle!
AshleyO likes this.

November 2012-IUI

Only 1 frozen snowbaby
1st IVF

June 2013 - MA Round 2
Femara + hcg shot
IUI # 2

Have never seen a bfp.

July 2nd, 2013, 08:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I really just wish that I knew what is going on with my body! EXtra CM today. No sign of AF. Hopefully FF is just wrong!

If and this is a big IF, AF is not here by friday a.m. I will test then and probably the rest of the weekend. I had some sharp pains by my right hip today but I don't know if it was from having ovulated and AF is on here way or if I am ovulating. Oh the joys of not charting, temping, etc. O_o

July 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
More of those silly little pokes and pinches today. Probably my body just regulating from last month. I have been a royal b**** this whole weekend. I am in a bad mood in general and DH is frustrating me to the point where I just want to be left alone. It feels like AF is coming to be honest. By my calculations my 33-35 cycle should occur around Wednesday if I use the day after my last spotting day as CD 1. Dear body, please get a clue! Took my last Answer test right now and BFN. Looks like the witch should be here soon then.

I am over TTC at this moment. Every month I spend ridiculous amounts of money on HPTs only to never see an actual second line. I know that after only 6months and 1 chemical it seems like I am giving up but it has been a rough road. I am not giving up just not making it my #1 priority right now. I spent 7.00 on 25 WondFos to satisfy my POAS addiction for the next month. That way I can pee on something and not feel bad about wasting it.

DH told me I have been so negative towards everyone lately. When I asked him what he meant he said that I am jealous of everyone else's lives. I admitted to being jealous of other people getting pregnant because sometimes I am. I'm not going to lie that really hurt. Even now I can't even talk to him. I am sorry that I have even stood on my head in an effort to get pregnant and have not but when other people who aren't even trying manage it all in their own. Geeezzzz......

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search