Shannon!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Siggy Makers' Lounge LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 28th, 2009, 08:28 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
what the HECK with ur kiddos' birthdays!! i just noticed u have THREE kids in march and one the first day of april!!! was that planned? or just an INSANE coincidence?! LOLL that has GOT to be one expensive month LOL (woulda been worse if u had them all near xmas huh? lol)

was just curious though.. thats is way to funny lol
March 28th, 2009, 08:56 PM
Castaway
I never noticed that either but I know how crappy it is having kids born around Christmas. Both my girls were born in January, 2 weeks apart, the first being just 10 days after Christmas.

March 28th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
hunter too!!!

everyone just bought a bunch of crap for hunter.. then just split it .. one half for xmas the other for his bday LOL

but i dont think id want two+ kids near xmas.. or near eachother lol
March 28th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Julka
I went and looked! That's cool! My DH's birthday is 3-30 too.
But wow, that's a lot of b-days around the same time!
My brother's b-day is 12-23 and mine is 1-3 so we got the holidays inbetween there too..
March 28th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Julka
double post

Last edited by Julka; March 28th, 2009 at 09:12 PM.
March 28th, 2009, 09:37 PM
ShanMomto4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know...it was just a coincidence. Me and dh have a little too much fun in the month of June! LMAO! Kelsey was actually due on March 15th but I had her on April 1st. A very cruel April fool's joke if you ask me being 2 1/2 weeks overdue!

And my b-day is Feb 26, 5 days before Noah and dh is May 2nd. It's a crazy few months for sure!
March 29th, 2009, 12:38 AM
thats freaking insane! and def to much fun in june HAHAHA!! it must be the begining of summer.. instead of the love in the spring air.. its the love in the summer beginings HAha!

i thought it was planned perhaps!.. i kind of want a baby around my birthday in aug.. because i LOVE having an aug birthday.. but im not sure i can deal with another me LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search