Saying Hi to my pregnancy loss ladies

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By captivate
  • 1 Post By .:Shortcake:.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 11th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies

I feel like I haven't posted here in forever! When I last posted there was only about 3-4 mommies on here and now it seems like there are so many and it makes me soo sad!! Alot of times I feel like I don't really belong to post here just because I'm not really grieving over our loss anymore but I do like to lurk and post occasionally.

I hope everyone is doing ok. I know how hard it is to lose a baby and for those of you who just recently went through this or even if you didn't just recently go through this I want you all to know I am thinking and praying for every single one of you! It takes time and lots and lots of tears! But you will one day find some peace. May be in two months or it may be in a year but it does get easier. I find myself not posting a ton lately even in the DDC but I do think of the loss board often and all the wonderful ladies who helped me through our loss with their kind words. I you!

I don't really think much about the baby we lost, and I think its just because we are now pregnant with our rainbow baby (hopefully) and I have alot of happiness and feel like things will be good with this one. Not that I have forgotten that baby, I'm just no longer sad about it. I look at the U/S picture everday and hug the stuffed bunny we had bought for the baby. I do wish we hadn't ever lost that one and now thinking of it makes me very sad, but I am happy that God has allowed us to have another one and I know our one lost is in his arms and alot better place than we are.

To my fellow Jan '12 mommies- I'm sorry that you guys have ever felt the way that you have described about the DDC. I hate that anyone has made you guys feel that way and I am so very sorry if I was one of them. I miss all of you ladies sooo very much! Our DDC feels like so many ppl are missing even though we have lots of new faces. I every single one of you and hope you get rainbow babies quickly if and when you TTC again. It seems like someone on the board had talked about making a blinkie but I totatally forgot about it or missed it some how. But if you guys don't mind I would like do steal the blinkie you have.

Last edited by Sawyers_Mommy; July 11th, 2012 at 12:43 PM.
July 11th, 2012, 04:52 PM
captivate's Avatar Sticky thoughts please...
Hey hunni. I have been following your scare and I am so pleased all is ok. xxxx

I have totally been put off EDD groups to last me a lfietime to be honest.

I think if my time ever comes, ill just stay here, TTCAL and TTC and be a cheerleader lol.

xxxxxxxx I hope all continues to go well for you with no more scares.x
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

I have 2 miracles on earth and 5 angels in heaven

July 11th, 2012, 05:15 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by captivate View Post

I think if my time ever comes, ill just stay here, TTCAL and TTC and be a cheerleader lol.

Aww thanks Thankfully I am pretty sure I was just dehydrated! We do have a gender scan for Tuesday though so hopefully all will be a-okay then!

GL TTC, I stalk the TTC board alot still I hope you get your rainbow soon

July 13th, 2012, 08:54 AM
.:Shortcake:.'s Avatar ♬♪Music Soothes my Soul♪♬
Your always welcome here hun
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

My Angels- 12-15-08 @ 13w3d♥ 05-09 @ 6w2d♥ & 2 Early Losses♥ Twins 9-7-10♥ & 10-2-10 ♥ 2/11/11

Expecting my baby boy May 9th
Emergency cerclage put in 12/24

July 13th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by captivate View Post

There is a Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss board, which I hope to see you in very soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search