I hate my body :(

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2007, 08:11 PM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate the tummy that seems to never go away. I know I have had two kids, gallbladder surgery(27 staples), and one recent pregnancy. But I feel so out of shape. I have tried to take control and use the treadmill, and eat less, but nothing is working right now. I just want the excuse of being preggo back right now. I could low carb it, but that only is a temporary fix for me. I wish I were 20 again.....

My bb's were also so full when I was preggo, now the old ones are back and darn it.... I liked them bigger.

In 5 days I have to put a bathing suit on. UGH I wish we were vacationing some where cold. Oh well....

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon.
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

April 8th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh hun! I know exactly how you feel about the stubborn lbs that don't want to come off. Then, there is part of you, like me, that is hoping to get pg soon so there is an excuse to not lose them. Life is so tortuous at times.

For the record, you look fantastic in your pic!

April 8th, 2007, 10:08 PM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
oopsi could have sworn i just posted but it didnt go through..what i wrote was that if you really really want to lose weight dont eat less, eat healthier......your body can only burn as much as you eat and if you eat less it wont really be doing anything. i hate my body too, but not for the same reasons.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
April 9th, 2007, 12:48 PM
SheilaRN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to SheilaRN
Ditto!!! I gained nearly 40lbs(no stretch marks ) at 7 mo and I don't even want to imagine what 9 months would have done to me. Any how, I am just lbs away from my pre-pg weight but it still LOOKS like I need to lose about 10. I feel so gross. It seems like all the hard work I've been doing to get back into shape is only giving me mininal results. I always seemed to bounce back so quickly when I was in my 20's. Where did my body go?!?!
April 9th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Sabina's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This is weird as I was just saying to my friend yesterday it is so unfair having to be fat and not getting the prize at the end (a baby).
April 9th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
Quote:
This is weird as I was just saying to my friend yesterday it is so unfair having to be fat and not getting the prize at the end (a baby).[/b]
I agree! now I dont' have an excuse to eat as much as I have been.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search