Update!!

Forum: Pregnancy Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2007, 09:57 AM
~Bradfords_GrrL~'s Avatar Veteran
Well I have been so busy, I miss you guys...

The good news is...

DH and i's anniversary was Sunday hehe and we got the coolest anniversary present EVER!!! One of our favorite bands are going to be here tonight in concert!!! Well one of DH's friends not only gave us tickets but he gave us BACK STAGE PASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO TONIGT IM MEETING MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!! I am SO excited!!!!!!!

My little man Korbon has been cooing and gibbering up a storm! Its so cute!!! Im so excited, he's also learning to smile, It melts my heart. Oh and you wont believe thisd but he's been callin me MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayden has also kept me busy I have worked so hard to teach him the alphabet...and well my hard work finally payed off bc its so cute he says A, B ,C ,D!!!!!

hehehe

The bad news is most of the reason I havent been on here.

Ive been on a narcotic called demerol for the past 9 months or so, they put me on it when i was still pregnant with Korbon becuase Ive had some really bad kidney problems!! any ways. It quit working. Like all of the sudden and I had such bad pain. So my dr took me off of it and put me on a different pain medicine called morphine. But when they took me off the demerol, I got withdraws, my head was pounding and i had terriable shakes and i felt sicak and weak all the time (im sorry to say but I picked smoking back up bc it kinda makes those with draws less painful.) S yeah Ive been in so much pain all I could do was lay around
But I started to feel better late lastnight, like the other medicine started working and my dizzyness went away, Im still shaky but my pain isnt as bad.

Never the less I miss all of you!

And Im glad to be back (even though I wont be on tonight bc IM MEETING MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to all of you
April 18th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Astrid's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1st, I'm jealous! What a cool anniversary present & My Chemical Romance is a great band! On the other hand, I am very sorry that you are having to deal w/ pain so emence that you have to be on morphine for it. YIKES! I got morphine via IV when it was confirmed that our baby no longer had a h/b & I got really loopy. Said some funny stuff & just felt like I was melting into the gurny. I hope things work themselves out for you!

Enjoy the evening!

April 18th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Marissa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Marissa Send a message via Yahoo to Marissa
Have fun at the concert, i'm sure your going to have a ton of fun.

I'm sorry your having to deal with this. I've never been on morphine so i don't know what its like to be on it. I hope you start to feel better soon.
April 19th, 2007, 07:54 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
sorry you have to go through that but yay for MCR!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search