Sunday songs

Forum: Christian Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Christian Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2009, 03:47 AM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
What is your favorite Christian song? It can be an old hymn, or a new upbeat praise and worship song. Just share your favorite. (If you can, find a link on Youtube so we can hear the song too!)

I have a couple that come to mind. One is PRAISE YOU IN THIS STORM by Casting Crowns. Another is WHO AM I also by Casting Crowns. I think my favorite one to sing in church though, or even better yet, to hear Matt's Grandma sing as a special would have to be SHELTERED IN THE ARMS OF GOD by Dottie Rambo.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
October 11th, 2009, 05:45 AM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Anadara, Go (my all-time favorite)... YouTube - Anadara - Go
Tenth Avenue North, Hold My Heart (has become very significant to me since the m/c)... YouTube - Hold My Heart Music Video-Tenth Avenue North
Karen Wheaton, Revelation Song... YouTube - Revelation Song (with lyrics)
Karen Wheaton, Holy Visitation (Between Porch and Altar)... Amazon.com: Holy Visitation (Between Porch and Altar): Karen Wheaton: MP3 Downloads (click on the preview all button in the center to hear a sample... this was all I could find! )

BTW, I LOVE Praise You in This Storm too!

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!
October 15th, 2009, 10:45 PM
happyhme44's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My old Camp Cherith Pioneer girls song Thy Word... The other song I learned there was Awesome God the entire song and I sing both to my daughter every night. There are some other news ones but I don't really know the names.

~Thank you Claire for my beautiful siggy!~

October 16th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Sugar Pie Scraps's Avatar Landen's Mommy
My favorite is probably Patching it Up just because the message is awesome!!
I couldn't find it online...but here are the lyrics.

Verse 1 It seems that every time I need Him my Lord is always there; When no one else seems to have the time Jesus always cares; I wonder just what I might do if I called His name one day and the Heavens above just opened up, and I heard my Saviour say.

Chorus:I'm through patching it up, I'm through giving you love though your world is torn apart, and I'll never again wash away your sin or mend your broken heart, I'm through bearing your burden's and all of your hurt'n and given your poor heart ease. Tell me why should I do anything for you you never do anything for me.

Verse 2 But I thank my God in Heaven each night my Lord is not that way I know he's watching over me each and every single day and I don't have to wander about his love cause his mercy flows so free and I know just exactly what he'll say when I'm down on my knees

Chorus 2 I'll always patch things up I'll always give you love,when you world is torn apart no matter where you've been I'll wash away your sin and mind your broken heart.
I'll always bear all your burden and all of your hurt'n and give your poor heart ease;
Yes I'll always do anything for you no matter what you do to me.
October 16th, 2009, 02:26 PM
*Mrs.T*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *Mrs.T*
Hmm, mine change from time to time but currently....

I learned Thank You Lord for Your Blessings on Me..I've sang it a few times a church with DH's uncle, it has a lot of meaning to me

Right now I'm working on Precious Lord Take My Hand, hopefully I'll have it by Sunday so I can sing it then, that song touches me so much!

Some of my favorites that will never change are Amazing Grace and How Great Thou Art.
October 16th, 2009, 02:44 PM
CameraLinds's Avatar Zane & Jude's mama
Heart of Worship
YouTube - Heart of Worship

All in All
YouTube - You are My All in All

It is well with my soul
YouTube - Chris Rice- It is Well With My Soul

How great thou art
YouTube - Chris Rice- It is Well With My Soul

October 18th, 2009, 07:59 PM
~InHisHands~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Our choir JUST sang a song this morning that was AMAZING!!! It's great sung by the original artists but for whatever reason this morning it was better than the original artists & was AWESOME!!! The Lord was def in our service this morning... YouTube - Revelation Song -Philips Craig and Dean- (with lyrics)

A&A Art ~ My TTC Blog ~ My Pics

"Never confuse acceptance with approval. Without approving
all we do, Jesus accepts all who come to Him." ~
Rick Warren

CLICK HERE to read about my mission trip to Romania! CLICK HERE to see pics!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search