Log In Sign Up

Mason's Appointment Update...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying To Conceive Your First Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2011, 03:05 PM
Hopingfor1soon's Avatar Expecting a Miracle!
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Montana
Posts: 7,099
Send a message via MSN to Hopingfor1soon Send a message via Yahoo to Hopingfor1soon
So we met with the pediatric urologist today about Mason having/needing surgery. He will not be having the surgery tomorrow like we originally thought, but he will need surgery. The Dr. was not comfortable with doing the surgery tomorrow and then leaving on Sunday and not being able to observe his full recovery. So now we are back to the waiting game which I hate. We will be doing surgery by May 2012 at the latest and we have a couple of options. We can wait until April/May of 2012 for this pediatric urologist to come back in town to do the surgery. We can schedule something for much sooner in Minneapolis with another awesome Dr. The downside there is the traveling and I cant imagine traveling with a little one right after surgery. Or we can look into and research other Dr. of our choice, but those are the closest options available to us right now. I think we are leaning towards just waiting the 6 -7 months and having this Dr. do the surgery when he comes back into town. We will keep an eye on his kidneys using Ultra sounds and if something did come up we would go to Minneapolis right away for surgery. I guess I dont really know what else to think/do. Needless to say I am slightly over whemled right now.

On the bright side today is CD1 and I am starting a Clomid cycle this month!

Reply With Quote
September 29th, 2011, 04:43 AM
hearts.0nfire's Avatar STPR lover
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 11,046
I'm sorry it got postponed and I hope that everything goes well until he can have it gone. Yay for cd1 with clomid. I hope you see a bfp this cycle!

Reply With Quote
September 29th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Sota's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,572
Oh gosh. That must be hard. Hopefully everything will work out and you can wait and have the surgery with the doctor you like and not have to travel.

Good luck this cycle!
Reply With Quote
September 30th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Dóchas's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ireland
Posts: 6,129
Send a message via AIM to Dóchas
Sorry you have to wait honey.
for Clomid cycle


Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0