Anal Sex

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2008, 03:05 PM
short_n_swt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
In Canada, we have a different age of consent to anal sex, it differs from the consent age for sex alone.
Should there be a different age for each sexual act (ie: vaginal sex, fellatio etc), or is any type of sex appropriate at the State/Provincial/Country's age of consent sex laws? This would also apply to gay males, it would be illegal to have anal sex under say, age 18 or to engage in the act with anyone under 18 regardless of consent.

Just curious what you ladies thought...maybe this act is to taboo and needs an older age? Maybe it should also be classified as a more violent sex offense if it is rape/molestation?

May 6th, 2008, 03:33 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really don't know - never thought about it....I would have to get back with my thoughts on this one.....

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

May 6th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Just Nana's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What goes on in my bedroom is no ones business but my own

May 6th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Quote:
What goes on in my bedroom is no ones business but my own[/b]
So then you don't agree with an age of consent at all?

May 6th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]
If you are consenting to it its not the goverments business what goes on behind my bedroom door. Remember I said consenting if you dont want to do it and are forced to do it thats rape be it straight or gay.

May 6th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]
If you are consenting to it its not the goverments business what goes on behind my bedroom door. Remember I said consenting if you dont want to do it and are forced to do it thats rape be it straight or gay. I dont like the fact that there are 12 and 13 year olds having sex. I dont like the fact that 40 year olds are having sex with 12 or 15 or 16 year olds. So let me rephrase my original post. If you are conseting ADULTS it is not the goverments business what goes on behind my bedroom door. I dont care what you do in your bedroom no one should care what I do in my own.
[/b]

May 6th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[/b]
If you are consenting to it its not the goverments business what goes on behind my bedroom door. Remember I said consenting if you dont want to do it and are forced to do it thats rape be it straight or gay.
[/b]
It may not be the government's business what goes on behind *your* door, but there is an consentual age for sex for a reason. So if a 14 yr old is having sex, or 16, it's no one's business because it's behind their door? I'm not asking what goes on behind your door as a grown woman, I'm asking if there is a difference between any other act of sex and anal sex and should there be a different age for it, or perhaps no age at all?

May 6th, 2008, 03:52 PM
In my other post I rephrased my answer to say consenting Adults.

[quote]
In my other post I rephrased my answer to say consenting Adults. Children should not be having sex are we going to stop that with a law that says they cant I dont think so. If my 12 or 13 year old daughter had sex ended up preggo would I want her to go to jail for breaking the law no I would not. It was a stupid in my opinion decision that she made but she should not have to do time for it.

May 6th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Sorry Nana, we must have been typing at the same time

May 6th, 2008, 04:00 PM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There shouldn't be a difference age of consent for the type of sex... anal sex isn't worse or better than vaginal sex.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
May 6th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Sorry Nana, we must have been typing at the same time [/b]
Its ok I just kept thinking and kept typing

May 6th, 2008, 04:06 PM
SugarNSpice's Avatar VBAC Mommy!!!
^^^ditto (frogs)

Anal sex, oral sex, or regular doesn't make a difference...it's all sex and I think the age of consent should be the same regardless.

May 6th, 2008, 04:42 PM
whatever
Quote:
^^^ditto (frogs)

Anal sex, oral sex, or regular doesn't make a difference...it's all sex and I think the age of consent should be the same regardless.[/b]
Ditto both of them. I don't get the point of having different ages. Legally 18 you can have sex but what? You have to wait till you're 21 to get some back door action?
May 6th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
^^^ditto (frogs)

Anal sex, oral sex, or regular doesn't make a difference...it's all sex and I think the age of consent should be the same regardless.[/b]
Ditto both of them. I don't get the point of having different ages. Legally 18 you can have sex but what? You have to wait till you're 21 to get some back door action?
[/b]

Yeah that whole line of thought doesn't make sense to me either.

May 6th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I didn't get it either, but it's apparently so in Canada, you have to be 18 to be legally allowed to have anal sex...

May 6th, 2008, 08:07 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Sex is sex no matter which hole it goes in! I don't think there should be a different age of consent. At least you don't get preggo through anal sex! LOL!

May 6th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
it is posable to get preg with anal sex, aneytime seaman is in close contact with the vagina they can find a way up there
May 6th, 2008, 09:28 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Quote:
it is posable to get preg with anal sex, aneytime seaman is in close contact with the vagina they can find a way up there[/b]
Well of course and that can happen without any intercourse as well. But you're more likely to get pregnant while having vaginal sex than anal sex.

May 6th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Spud'sMom
Quote:
There shouldn't be a difference age of consent for the type of sex... anal sex isn't worse or better than vaginal sex.[/b]
ITA.
May 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
it is posable to get preg with anal sex, aneytime seaman is in close contact with the vagina they can find a way up there[/b]
Well of course and that can happen without any intercourse as well. But you're more likely to get pregnant while having vaginal sex than anal sex.
[/b]

well yes its less likely you will become preg with anal but thats not what you said, you said you dont get prggo with anal sex

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search