Lizard/alien people taking over our world

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2009, 10:41 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Apparently the balloon boy hoax's father believes this.. and so do others. I've been avoiding that man like the plaque but the story I'm getting is that Lizard/Aliens are taking over people in high ranking positions poising themselves to take over the world. Do you know anything about this new following of people?

((Kinda makes you feel a little less crazy, doesn't it? LOL!))

Quote:
According to writer David Icke, 7-foot (2.1 m) tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at humanity. He claims that the reptilians maintain their control through the generation of fear and negative emotion, which is food to these entities, by manufacturing conflicts, primarily wars. He contends that most of the world's leaders are in fact related to these reptilians.[7] Icke's theories now have supporters in 47 countries and he frequently gives lectures to crowds of 2,500 or more.[8][9]
Icke draws connections between the reptilian aliens in his theories and the Annunaki depicted in Zecharia Sitchin's 12th Planet,[10] which has led to other conspiracy theorists referring to reptilian humanoids as the "Annunaki";[11] however, Sitchin himself has always described his Annunaki as purely humanoid.
Reptilian humanoid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
October 22nd, 2009, 05:33 AM
glasscandie's Avatar What I make is what I am
Hm. What's the logic behind their argument? I mean, where's the research? Or it's just an irrational belief with no proof? Oh, haha, I know a few of those.
October 22nd, 2009, 07:14 AM
$pryNinja's Avatar Zef Fre$ Mom
I have one of David Ike's books called The Children of the Matrix. I enjoy him and his views about how society works. As for the Draconian thing, he does do his own research but it's more like he follows leads and does personal interviews with people and then draws his own conclusions so there really isn't any scientific evidence. He does have a huge following, I can say my DF believes what he has to say... when I watch his lectures he seems like he really believes it himself as well and he is a very smart man. Do I think that Draconians are behind all the evil conspiracies in the world? No, I think we as humans are evil enough and don't need the help of an alien species to screw everything up down here!!

Here is a short video I like : YouTube - David Icke: Was He Right? Part 1/5

There is no greater power in the universe than the need for
freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot
stand.

Last edited by $pryNinja; October 22nd, 2009 at 07:23 AM.
October 22nd, 2009, 04:46 PM
Jarheadwed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? What a nut.

October 23rd, 2009, 06:31 PM
TheOtherMichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanChild View Post
Hm. What's the logic behind their argument? I mean, where's the research? Or it's just an irrational belief with no proof? Oh, haha, I know a few of those.

I've never heard of this before. I guess it's possible (anything's possible, right?) but, I mean, really? I don't even know what to think of it!

October 24th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Mom2DavidandAaron's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, anyone is free to believe what they want. I don't really share that particular belief and I personally don't buy into 99.99% of conspiracy theories and the 0.1% I seriously doubt, but if that makes him happy, then who am I to criticize his ideas? I'm sure he finds my beliefs as ridiculous as I find his.

Sharon
November 6th, 2009, 08:14 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think so. i think the mole people will stop them.... (lmao!!)

Crazy enough to try all over again for a second together baby! Hoping for a much less wild ride this time!

TTC with PCOS for 5 very long years. Annovulatory cycles. Multiple doctors. Different meds. One horrible loss. And then one wonderful success, born 2/18/14.

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26/13
November 11th, 2009, 08:49 AM
SweetSimpleThings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have heard of this before. I don't know, I tend to believe that if an alien race wanted to take us over, or "fed" on negative emotions, they wouldn't spend years and years working into high powered positions and then creating wars. They'd just expose themselves and round us all up and put is into work camps... that'd provide plenty of negative emotion, wouldn't it?

The whole thing is really just quite out there....

Though, I could possibly be compelled to believe there is something reptilian about Donald Rumsfeld....

November 11th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
They actually interviewed some of these followers in Religulous and it's SUPER interesting to hear them talk about it and show that they really believe it

November 11th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Tammyjh's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you watched V yet? Its about lizard people/aliens taking over the world

"...They're supposed to make you miserable! That's why they're family!" ~ Bobby ~ Supernatural

Last edited by Tammyjh; November 11th, 2009 at 02:54 PM.
November 11th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Lash's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no way! How interesting... wonder how that got pushed through Hollywood

November 11th, 2009, 06:43 PM
(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammyjh View Post
Have you watched V yet? Its about lizard people/aliens taking over the world
I immediately thought of V too! (But I haven't seen the newest version yet ~ great timing! LOL!)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search