**More adult talk about men** Maybe TMI

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2006, 04:12 PM
mrobinson
I did another thread about shirtless men.. There were enough statements about women believing that a man without a shirt is not sexual to heterosexual women. I find that hard to believe. I think there is something in our heads that tells us not to look but we do anyway. (I like to think far more discreetly some guys do.) Your thoughts?
July 16th, 2006, 04:42 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Depends on the man that is shirtless...but of course, a nice body...great face & no shirt.....why would you not notice?

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

July 16th, 2006, 04:44 PM
mrobinson
Quote:
Depends on the man that is shirtless...but of course, a nice body...great face & no shirt.....why would you not notice? [/b]
Exactly! The guys I described wasn't white, fat and hairy.. tanned, toned/muscled and hairless... Why deny that is a teensey-weensy sexual?
July 16th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Boxerlove1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I won't deny that either....

* I know where this is going, Michelle

<div align="center"></div>
Agatha Christie</span>
July 16th, 2006, 05:13 PM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That Michelle is a sneaky one

I get what you're saying but I'm not really a chest girl...I like the legs and tushy

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>
July 16th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Tanya G's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
yes, i would try and discreetly look.

Thank you Rawisner for the Siggy!

July 16th, 2006, 06:12 PM
chlodoll
i would look, and i doubt i would be discreet lol
July 16th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My first glimpse of my future husband was him shirtless playing soccer. I was completely in love ...er, well, in love with his pecks...but it branched out from there
July 16th, 2006, 08:39 PM
MommieinNC's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Heck... I find bald heads to be extremely sexy... And it's a turn on... Does that make them a sexual object that should be covered up as well *evil grins*
July 17th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I find a man's chest sexual, partly because you can do sexual things to it.

Also just because you're not a "chest person" or you don't find every chest sexy doesn't mean it's not sexual. Not every guy likes butts. And I think we can all agree that every butt is not sexual (eeeww to the flabby saggy bum). Doesn't mean a woman's pa-donk-a-donk is not a sexual object!
July 20th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Colee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would look...but out of the very corner of my eye...so no one notices..LOL :-)

</div>

</blockquote>
July 23rd, 2006, 01:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
If he is ripped I will stare lol. If hes got a huge gut and looks liek a monkey,... Totally not sexual. I am only human afterall.
July 25th, 2006, 01:10 PM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I am with DH I will give a sideways look out of the corner of my eye maybe......but I try not to look at all when with him because I know how it makes me feel when he checks out other women while I am with him. BUT, if I am not with DH I will deffinitly check the guy out and probably not very discreetly either! hahahaha. Especially if I am with girlfriends! lmao, just like I am sure DH does when I'm not around. I dont see anything wrong with it really. I mean, its not like I want to sleep with them or anything, I just enjoy looking. Same goes for DH. But, if we are together it does kind of feel like I am being compaired to that gorgeous women strutting down the sidewalk so that is why I dont like to do with when DH is around. LOL. Does that make any sense????

casey

July 26th, 2006, 12:01 PM
** Mandy **
I agree... a man without a shirt could definitely be looked at sexually. If we are comparing it to be a woman being topless though it is totally different because of the way our social standards are.

July 27th, 2006, 02:05 PM
suthernWVswthrt's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would look...and it probably wouldn't be very discreet

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search