Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous?

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2006, 03:25 PM
Veteran
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Internatio...ory?id=2247272

I guess some British politicians want it to be illegal for men to be shirt-less.
July 28th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Super Mommy
Hahaha...no offense lady, but if the guy is gonna stink...you are gonna smell it whether he has a shirt on or not!!! LOL!!

Ridiculous.

ETA: this was in response to what one lady said in the article
mrobinson
I just asked about that! I think we have to fair.. illegal for both males and females or legal.. (I humbly think it's a step backwards to make both illegal but at least that's fair.)
Ashes78
I like sweaty bare chested men. Seriously though, that is rediculous. I live in TX..it's hot outside. My dh takes his shirt off when he's out working in the yard, mowing, etc. I don't blame him. If I was a guy, I would be taking mine off too.
July 28th, 2006, 03:29 PM
kadydid
I think we should all go topless
July 28th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
I like sweaty bare chested men. Seriously though, that is rediculous. I live in TX..it's hot outside. My dh takes his shirt off when he's out working in the yard, mowing, etc. I don't blame him. If I was a guy, I would be taking mine off too.[/b]

I have to MAKE my dh take his shirt off sometimes. I don't know why he is so afraid at first...yet my stepdad and bil are there with their shirts off. My dh is standing there sweating bullets looking like he is gonna pass out!! LOL!!!
July 28th, 2006, 03:30 PM
mrobinson
It's unlikely that the shirts-off ban will become law.

The idea will probably disappear with the summer heat.

Besides, where would it stop? If you banned bare chests, what would be next short shorts, open-toed sandals?
July 28th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Ashes78
Quote:
It's unlikely that the shirts-off ban will become law.

The idea will probably disappear with the summer heat.

Besides, where would it stop? If you banned bare chests, what would be next short shorts, open-toed sandals?
[/b]
Ohh..if they would only ban wearing black knee high socks with shorts.
July 28th, 2006, 03:33 PM
mrobinson
careful or the garden clogs will be next!
July 28th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Veteran
They should ban knee-high cowboy boots with short shorts---this girl that lives up the way from us wears this EVERY day-no joke.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search