Question

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 3rd, 2007, 08:04 PM
EmilysMommy04's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok I never had sore breasts when i was preggers with my daughter Emily. Well for the past 2 weeks my breasts are very sore. They feel weird. Ok how can i put this... They feel like my nipples are going to burst lol. I kinda squeezed em a lil and i had some milk coming out. I was suppost to get my period 2 days ago I havent gotten it. I havent takenn a preg test yet. my breast just really really hurt. My bf said they seem a bit bigger too. Could this be signs of preggers or signs of something else. Like I said I never had soreness when I was preggers with my daughter. SOmeone plz help thanx.

June 3rd, 2007, 08:17 PM
lotus86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I was preggo with DD, I felt like I had rocks in my breasts! They were SOO sore, which is how I knew something was up. I would take a test if you're late, if you are preggers it should be late enough to get a bfp. TMI question, but are your areolae darker? That was another clue for me. HTH and I hope you get the result you wanted!! Keep us posted!
June 3rd, 2007, 08:24 PM
donomama
Girl, you need to take a test. What you describe is exactly how I knew i was pregnant both times.
June 3rd, 2007, 08:29 PM
Quote:
When I was preggo with DD, I felt like I had rocks in my breasts! They were SOO sore, which is how I knew something was up. I would take a test if you're late, if you are preggers it should be late enough to get a bfp. TMI question, but are your areolae darker? That was another clue for me. HTH and I hope you get the result you wanted!! Keep us posted! [/b]

They are like a shade or 2 darker. But then again it could be lighting. Also I know this will be tmi but no matter what I eat everything i always eat , I get wicked nasty gas. I have had it for a few weeks. My body just doesnt feel normal to me.

Quote:
Girl, you need to take a test. What you describe is exactly how I knew i was pregnant both times.[/b]

As I have read both of your replies I kinda have tears in my eyes. On one hand I would love to be preggers. On the other hand Im afraid of going through what I did last July 6th 2006 and losing my baby Amelia. I admit it for once in my life I am scared.

June 3rd, 2007, 08:29 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You could be preggo! I've heard that a lot of women get different symptoms each baby, but I've only had one so idk lol!
Are you TTC?
June 3rd, 2007, 08:30 PM
rose198172's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Definitely take a test.... those were the very first signs that I was pregnant... all three times!!

June 3rd, 2007, 08:33 PM
Quote:
You could be preggo! I've heard that a lot of women get different symptoms each baby, but I've only had one so idk lol!
Are you TTC?[/b]
Actaully I had given up on ttc months ago. Because I couldnt seem to get preggers. I only have my right tube left. Because of my etopic.

Quote:
Definitely take a test.... those were the very first signs that I was pregnant... all three times!![/b]

Yeah I think I will be getting one this week probably thursday .

June 3rd, 2007, 08:33 PM
donomama
Quote:
Quote:
When I was preggo with DD, I felt like I had rocks in my breasts! They were SOO sore, which is how I knew something was up. I would take a test if you're late, if you are preggers it should be late enough to get a bfp. TMI question, but are your areolae darker? That was another clue for me. HTH and I hope you get the result you wanted!! Keep us posted! [/b]

They are like a shade or 2 darker. But then again it could be lighting. Also I know this will be tmi but no matter what I eat everything i always eat , I get wicked nasty gas. I have had it for a few weeks. My body just doesnt feel normal to me.

Quote:
Girl, you need to take a test. What you describe is exactly how I knew i was pregnant both times.[/b]

As I have read both of your replies I kinda have tears in my eyes. On one hand I would love to be preggers. On the other hand Im afraid of going through what I did last July 6th 2006 and losing my baby Amelia. I admit it for once in my life I am scared.
[/b]

I'm so sorry. I know it's scary, but at least this time you have someone that supports you and loves you, even if the worst happens.
June 3rd, 2007, 08:34 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
LOL maybe you'll end up pregnant because you gave up. Things always seem to work out like that.
June 3rd, 2007, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

[/b]
Ty that is very very true. Thanx hun you made me smile my bf is sitting on the couch wondering why i was crying a bit lol I said nothing im outta chocolate lol

I'm so sorry. I know it's scary, but at least this time you have someone that supports you and loves you, even if the worst happens.
[/b]

Quote:
LOL maybe you'll end up pregnant because you gave up. Things always seem to work out like that.[/b]

LOL figures right. And after I lost all that weight lol Im 108 now watch now that I have gotten fit im gonna blow up lol

June 3rd, 2007, 09:17 PM
irishxrose
That was a sign I had with Joshua. TEST!!! And then let us know of course.
June 4th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Marissa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My boobs were really sore and heavy when i was pregnant.

Take a test. The darking of the nipples and the sore boobs are a tell tale sign of pregnancy after reading what to expect when your expecting.
June 4th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Ok I never had sore breasts when i was preggers with my daughter Emily. Well for the past 2 weeks my breasts are very sore. They feel weird. Ok how can i put this... They feel like my nipples are going to burst lol. I kinda squeezed em a lil and i had some milk coming out. I was suppost to get my period 2 days ago I havent gotten it. I havent takenn a preg test yet. my breast just really really hurt. My bf said they seem a bit bigger too. Could this be signs of preggers or signs of something else. Like I said I never had soreness when I was preggers with my daughter. SOmeone plz help thanx.[/b]
I don't think your body would already be producing milk, especially if you are in the early stages of pregnancy. For that reason alone, I would check with your doctor about what the discharge could be. Breast soreness and swelling, as well as the darkening of the areolae could definitely be signs of pregnancy, but the discharge kinda throws me off.

Read more about nipple discharge here.

HTH and good luck! Keep us updated.
[/b]

thanx i talked to muy sister this morning she just had her last baby in dec. Within 5 weeks of her preg she had some milk leakage. not alot but some. My boobs just feel weighed down. Thanx for the link on my way to check it out

June 4th, 2007, 07:44 AM
If you BF your kiddos you sometimes keep your milk for a while. I have read that some moms still had milk years later, and I'm sure preggo hormones could make you produce a little tiny bit. Maybe your body just remembers what to do!
June 4th, 2007, 07:58 AM
ahixon
I still have milk, just a drop or two and my Daughter is two years old almost. Actually I have never not had any milk since my first was born. How old is your daughter? If she is less than three I would say that you may still have some milk left. I have never heard of anyone getting milk at five weeks, I would be scared to death if i got milk that early.
June 4th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Quote:
I still have milk, just a drop or two and my Daughter is two years old almost. Actually I have never not had any milk since my first was born. How old is your daughter? If she is less than three I would say that you may still have some milk left. I have never heard of anyone getting milk at five weeks, I would be scared to death if i got milk that early.[/b]

My daughter is 3 yrs and 2 mnths old. All I know is I dried up shortly after having her because of the bc i was on. all I know is my breasts hurt like hell feel heavy my boobs seem according to my bf a bit bigger I havent gotten my period yet, I have gas almost all day after anything i eat.. omg and it smells i almost stank my bf outta the bed lastnight. I wouldnt have minded then I could have the bed to myself lol. Also my bf has pointed out im tired more now he saya i sleep alot. Well I will be testing thursday.

June 4th, 2007, 08:13 AM
donomama
Quote:
Quote:
I still have milk, just a drop or two and my Daughter is two years old almost. Actually I have never not had any milk since my first was born. How old is your daughter? If she is less than three I would say that you may still have some milk left. I have never heard of anyone getting milk at five weeks, I would be scared to death if i got milk that early.[/b]

My daughter is 3 yrs and 2 mnths old. All I know is I dried up shortly after having her because of the bc i was on. all I know is my breasts hurt like hell feel heavy my boobs seem according to my bf a bit bigger I havent gotten my period yet, I have gas almost all day after anything i eat.. omg and it smells i almost stank my bf outta the bed lastnight. I wouldnt have minded then I could have the bed to myself lol. Also my bf has pointed out im tired more now he saya i sleep alot. Well I will be testing thursday.
[/b]

Why are you waiting until Thursday?!?!? Go test right now and let us know!!!
June 4th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]

Why are you waiting until Thursday?!?!? Go test right now and let us know!!!
[/b]
I would love to test today but I have a bit of a problem. See I mailed out my car payment about 3 weeks ago and they took it out no problem there well they took it out again . So they took out 2 car payments instead of the one . So my account is 800 low. Im waiting on them to credit one of my payments back in the bank. Yeah Im so not happy about it. I called them and the bank they were like we are so sorry about this bs you are jerks lol. But yeah so I need to wait because I have a few checks out to pay my bills and Then my account will be even lower when they go out. So thursday for sure if they dont credit it till then. they said it could take a few days. grrrrrrrr

June 4th, 2007, 09:37 AM
You could always get a dollar store test. I think they are pretty accurate, at least if you are this late your HCG concentration should be high enough for the cheap test to pick it up. Not tryin to bug ya, I just wanna know if you are

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search