Not one for Bill Clinton, we know where he stands!

Forum: Heated Debates

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Heated Debates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 6th, 2007, 06:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
In your opinion, is oral sex considered sex? Does it fall under the same umbrella as intercourse to you?
June 6th, 2007, 06:16 AM
*Aspen*
I consider sex to be intercourse. All other things are foreplay.
June 6th, 2007, 07:40 AM
frgsonmysox's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I consider sex to be so much more than intercourse. I consider intercourse to be intercourse. So yes, I do consider oral SEX to be sex.
~Beth~ Wife to my Airman Chris, and mommy to: Anthony Nathaniel (8/31/04), Anastasia Fae (8/01/06), Baby C (lost on 10/12/07), David Cillian (7/31/08), Charles George (4/29/10), and Alan Christopher (2/22/12)

My BLOG - A Day In The Life of a Freg (it's a little bit of everything!)
June 6th, 2007, 07:44 AM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
No, I don't really consider it sex. More of foreplay or something. But the only thing that is "sex" to me is actual intercourse
June 6th, 2007, 08:09 AM
quietsong's Avatar Just Another Slacker Mom
IMO, yes, it's part of the deal. Definitely "sexual relations," to tie into the topic title. I can't see any situation where sex would be bad and I would accept "oh, but it was just ORAL sex" as a fair answer.

Visit My Blog, and come join me at the JM Blogs!
Thank you Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
June 6th, 2007, 08:47 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
I consider the foreplay to be part of making love, so yes- oral sex is sex.

Robert: 20 Raechel: 18 Daniel: 15 Joseph: 13 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 7 Lucy Marie: 5 John Anthony: 2 AND Baby due Dec. 2015

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w); Francis (7-4-12 @12w); Charlie (1-19-15 @ 6w)

Congratulations Raechel and Kaleb, married May, 2015

June 6th, 2007, 10:10 AM
kadydid
Yes I think it is sex. If anal sex is sex, I don't see why oral sex wouldn't be.

Some people say that lesbians don't actually have sex, because there is no penetration. hmmmmm

I also knew some people who lived together who were trying to preserve their "technical" virginity but did absolutely everything else. I hated to inform them, that imo neither of them were virgins.
June 6th, 2007, 10:20 AM
*Aspen*
virginity is about having the penis penetrate the vagina, if they have not done this, they are still virgins
June 6th, 2007, 01:05 PM
picklesmama's Avatar <;,><
Quote:
IMO, yes, it's part of the deal. Definitely "sexual relations," to tie into the topic title. I can't see any situation where sex would be bad and I would accept "oh, but it was just ORAL sex" as a fair answer.[/b]
Ditto, definitely sexual relations, just not sexual intercourse. Still cheating if he gets it from someone else !

Crissy mama to Jack 7.16.01 ~ Mia Bella 10.29.02
Angus Pickle 2.24.04 ~ Sydney Bean 10.26.06 & Kater Tot 2.15.09

June 6th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I don't consider it sex. If someone says "we had sex", IMO, that's intercourse. Oral sex is sometimes part of the whole process, but I just don't consider that as SEX.

That said...I'll repeat another who said that if he's caught doing it with someone else (oral sex) he's toast!

June 7th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Frozendesire's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's a sexual relation. If someone were to say "We had sex" I would assume intercourse. But I think sex can include all sexual acts. Um.. okay I don't know what I think! lol

June 7th, 2007, 12:07 AM
ahixon
I think it is sex, if I would have told my Mom that I wasn't having sex but having oral, I would have been just as up a creek with oral as I would with intercourse. So, I guess if you just have oral you may have not technically has "Sex" but same difference in my opinon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search