Moms to babies with eczema

Forum: Skin Disorders

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Skin Disorders LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2017, 03:02 AM
I have been suffering from terrible eczema for the past four years and prescription medications help control it, but not well. Foderma serum has almost cleared my skin in only a few weeks. It soothes the itching and I only have to use steroids occasionally now. I would recommend foderma to anyone with dry sensitive skin.
June 7th, 2017, 10:29 AM
I have had both children suffer from eczema, and heard several times that shea butter was a good natural treatment.

Read a few reviews and one today on this https://lastreviewed.wixsite.com/home/single-post/2017/06/07/Scratching-the-surface-with-first-review---Itchy-Dry-Skin

Has anyone used Shea Butter with any success?
August 17th, 2017, 01:43 PM
My son was about 6 months when he showed signs of eczema. It got pretty bad and I was very hopeless after my doctor told me it was normal and not good related. After months of sleepless nights for both of us and bloody wrists and behind his knees I decided enough was enough. I researched and landed on a YouTube channel that cured my boy almost completely. We both sleep much better and his skin is soft and clear. The initial relief we discovered was using topical things...Butt Paste mixed with Triple Antibiotic ointment and Benadryl extra strength ointment. Works wonders for almost instant relief and clears the redness overnight. The final thing which seemed to cure him was...<drumroll please>...Raw Organic Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar from Braggs. Safe for all. Mix 1tsp. for every 8oz bottle with Apple juice and water. Taste to make sure it's not too strong. Add water or juice if so. Do this 3x a day. I also would put a 1/4 cup of it into his baby tub and let him soak for about ten minutes and don't rinHooff just towel dry. Apply ointments. And also if feet are an issue apply super thick amounts and then place socks on. We had him in socks 24/7. Also long comfy lounge pants work best and make sure everything even blankets are 100% cotton. Also we tried just washing his clothes in plain hot water with no soap. Everything matters. We also omitted dairy and didn't let him drink tons during meals as this can disrupt the good acids in the stomach. Good luck and email me if this helped. I would like to know. [email protected] 😀
October 6th, 2017, 08:11 AM
I was searching for something to help my son with eczema. I ordered foderma serum thru official site lightening deal and had it shipped to him in Norway. He has been desperate for months to find some relief from severe eczema on his face, neck and shoulders. He didn't have his healthcare yet so wasn't able to go to doctor and prefers natural solutions to medication when possible. He received the serum quickly and within days noticed the positive effects as it reduced redness and pain and itching! He is well on his way to clear, healed skin after only a couple of weeks use. He did so well I ordered some for myself and have been using it as a daily moisturizer on face and body. My minor chin breakouts have cleared up and smoothed out. I love that it works and uses natural organic ingredients.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search