Stress Free & Thinking positively to conceive

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2008, 01:32 PM
wannabmom
37yrs .. still looking and sounding younger than I am. Slender built with a pudgy belly due to stress and gaining weight while studying for the past three years.
Have a wonderful BF who keeps me on my toes and he cooks too! His SA came out normal so he's good to go!

Did internal ultra sound to look at my eggs and CM, theyíre fine. Did the test to check my tubes for blockage and itís clear. I donít have cysts or anything that would cause me not to get pg but found out that I donít ovulate regularly.

Started Clomid on the 24th Apr and Iím on my third day (1st cycle). Nothing unusual happening, rather very happy cause I took painkillers for cramps and didnít have to go through my monthly routine of PMS. My singing has been off key but heyÖ Iím happy!

Iím feeling so upbeat and looking forward to ovulating between the 2nd-7th Apr Ö just feeling things will happen quickly. I realized by the time I start feeling O pain itís normally after it happened. BF and I BMS the week I was having pains last month but I just realized it was the week before that when he had to abstain so he could do his sperm count test. Thinking about itÖ. Iíve been having BMS after I Oíd for the past few years not realizing that it already happened. Having an irregular cycle and trying to pinpoint O has been very difficult but learnt from my Doc that you minus 14 from the length of your cycle and you will get your O day. Iíve been counting back 14 days from my period due date and checking wrong all the time. Oh Well Ö. I finally got it right now!

I do my normal stuff and try not to confuse my BF with all the details. Heís a man and I know as much as we want to share with our men, the truth isÖthey canít always handle all the details. All he need to know is when itís time for BMS and get busy! That way he wouldnít be overburdened and feel like heís a machine just there to carry out a function. I go to work then go and exercise, I do gardening on the weekends. I also started doing craft as all these things relax me. Iím not going crazy trying to cover every angle in getting pg, it only adds to the stress.

I donít know how best to explain the feeling but itís like being filled with assurance that it will happen despite past trials. Keeping in mind that I havenít been using protection for years and never got pregnant. Itís like the timing is right and everything is in alignment e.g. the alignment of the planet and all will be well. I trust my instincts and theyíve always lead me to a positive outcome so I know Iím on the right path.

Baby dust to us all!
March 27th, 2008, 12:31 PM
wannabmom
OK .... it's day four on Clomid ... I feel normal except for a few twinges in my ovaries but it's nothing that would prevent me from doing all that I normally do. Felt very hot last night but wasn't sure if that was because it really was hot and dry or because I was having a hot flash.

Things are proceeding as normal and can't wait to O next week and already informed BF that he will be needed to work his magic.

Been charting every morning and been staying in the 97.3 range for the past three days. Temp expected to elevate after period is finished which will be over the weekend.
March 28th, 2008, 07:09 AM
wannabmom
I have to admit .... it seems I have been experiencing hot flashes and looking back at my sleep pattern all week .... it's been restless. I normally go to bed 9.30-10.00pm but I've been tossing and turning and last night was the worst...didn't fall asleep until 11.30pm or so. I'm hot then cold and irritable so I guess that's the only symptom I experienced. At work too seems I'm the only one hot from time to time. AF finished a day early and I saw a change in my BBT (97.5) chart as it basically leveled off during that time. It's just to continue charting and checking CM for O next week. Taking the pills wasn't a bad experience after all!
April 1st, 2008, 06:29 AM
wannabmom
I had a horrible weekend! Argued with BF who wasn't speaking to me cause of the things that came out my mouth. My temp didn't rise after my period finished instead it dropped to 97.2 and stayed there for three days. It juts rose to 97.6 this morning and I should be getting ready to O but with irregular cycles ...it's hard to pin point but looking at the 5th Apr as O day so far according to Dr. and information on Clomid. Hot flashes are frequent and headaches as well as being irritable and sleeping less.
April 2nd, 2008, 07:54 AM
wannabmom
Think I maybe gearing up for O after all ... started seeing watery CM however still not sure exactly when BBT was 97.5 this morning. Hope I don't miss it and could spot it happening. I can't tell cause I always have a high libido.
My mood stinks and been attcking my BF, hope he makes back up with me in time for O. I miss him but refusing to take his calls .... it's madness I tell you!
April 3rd, 2008, 09:10 AM
wannabmom
Things haven't been going well with me. I now have the flu and temp is up to 98.1 from 97.5 due to fever. I won't be bothering with the baby making process anymore!
April 16th, 2008, 09:45 AM
wannabmom
It's CD26 and I had light bleeding after Bd on the 14th & 15th Apr I also experienced that on the 6th. I thought it was AF coming early but it stopped yesterday and back to creamy CM. O day suppose to be today 16th according to 40dy cycle but I'm not sure I'm ovulating this month as BBTs have been very erratic with me having the flu and taking meds for that plus other things. Not feeling any twinges in my ovaries at present but I did feel some over the weekend.

Oh well ... I'll see if AF comes earlier than 40 days or not!
April 18th, 2008, 10:59 AM
wannabmom
I think I'm nor figuring it out. Saw watery CM since Tues 15th then it changed to creamy and having the twinges in my left ovary as well as cervix feeling soft and high. Experiencing slight backache and gripey tummy. These look like the signs of ovulation but unfortunately BF is away for work.

Note that O didn't take place when Dr. thought or when fertilityfriend calculated around the 2-7th Apr.... it happened when I thought it would from the 13th - 19th Apr as my fertile period. However, I'm concerned as to whether or not O is possible with the low temps I've been having.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search