Just need to let it out

Forum: The Venting Room

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To The Venting Room LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 15th, 2018, 12:21 PM
The best way to start is from the beginning, this post may be long just a warning. My boyfriend and I have known each other our whole lives. Like his mom was my babysitter and we were inseparable as children. I always had a crush on him even as a baby. He is however 5 years older so we did go separate ways at one point. His parents passed away when we were both young and this drove him further out of my life. we would always message each other and check on how the other is doing. He got married to the only other girl he has ever been with and they were together for 11 years (No Kids). She constantly cheated and put him down. When they split up him and I reconnected and we both realized that we were meant for each other. He does have a lot of trust issues and a very low self esteem. We were only together for 3 1/2 months before I found out I was pregnant. It was a huge shock to both of us seeing as how I was on the pill. We weren't mad or disappointed, just a little scared. we are both first time parents and we were not living together, on top of that he is still in the process of getting a divorce.

While he was in his relationship I went through some things myself. I had a few medical issues from the time I was 11 until I was 18. They still effect me just not as bad. I was in the hospital for months at a time and had to take about 12 medications daily. This wasn't all.... I also went through things like rape, abuse and bullying. It was so bad when I was younger I did think about suicide, but I got help. Him coming back into my life was the best thing to ever happen to me. I don't know what I really expect from writing this besides I don't have anyone in my life to talk to. I am just really scared that with everything happening so fast and us both having trauma from the past. if you have advice or similar stories feel free to share.
March 21st, 2018, 05:47 PM
Veteran
Sounds like an adventure lol. Pregnancy and parenthood is scary, and exciting. Make sure you donít do things just because it is the thing you are supposed to do, or because it would be nice if it works out. Make sure you put that child first now! I personally donít agree with divorce and remarriage, but you got yourself into a sticky sitch here lol. This is actually my first time on this board, for the same reasons- talking about it because thereís nobody to talk to. I hope Iíll be brave enough to post something here someday.

Tags
abuse, childhood, divorce, relationship, unplanned pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search