Any news on our moms that are really close?

Forum: VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To VBAC: Vaginal Birth After a Caesarean LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 5th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Jaci's Avatar I AM a Doula :)
I've been stalking you guys waiting for updates, some seem to have disappeared so I hope you are snuggling those new babies by now!

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggie!

Our Family Blog
June 6th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Veteran
well I am only 37 wks but after I had my exam this Friday, I started to cramp a little bit. It's Saturday and as the evening wore on I started to cramp some more, feel like very mild menstrual cramps (like the ones you get before you start) but I feel them in my lower back as well (dull aching feeling). Have no clue if this is very very early signs of labor or just my body preparing for it (probably so). It is now almost midnight Saturday day night and the baby is unusually active (normally she's asleep at this time), she keeps punching low on my cervix (even during the small cramps) and stretching her little legs and butt out... can't sleep But at least she is enjoying herself lol
June 6th, 2010, 02:17 PM
nuclearwife82's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to nuclearwife82
I am 41 weeks and I *think* I might be in labor. I'm having what I think are contractions about every 6 minutes. They aren't awful so I'm not sure whats going on.

June 6th, 2010, 04:16 PM
Jenna's Avatar AWESOME!!!
I couldn't see if this had been posted yet, but Stephanie (flitabout) had her baby boy via c-section. I stalked her and can't find any birth details yet, but it sounds like mama and baby are okay!
June 6th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
WOO HOO~ Kelly!!! I hope you are! Good luck!

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
June 6th, 2010, 05:36 PM
Jaci's Avatar I AM a Doula :)
Jenna, thanks for the update on her. I had a feeling she had delivered because she promptly disappeared. I hope things are going well for everyone!

Thanks to *Kiliki* for my siggie!

Our Family Blog
June 7th, 2010, 03:14 PM
Veteran
My doula seems to think I might be in very very early labor, I keep having very mild cramping that I also feel in my lower back (started Saturday night). Unfortunately it only last here and there, not consistent yet. At least if anything I know my body is preparing to have this baby (hopefully soon)!
June 8th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So exciting! I can't wait to hear updates!
June 8th, 2010, 01:57 PM
TheOtherMichelle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope Stephanie is doing well and okay with the repeat. I know she had her heart set on a vbac (or at least an honest chance to try).

Kelly, sending you labor vibes!

June 8th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Jara's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure Kelly had her little girl :-) I've been stalking her FB page... there haven't been any updates.. but alot of people have congratulated her on Rhiannon's birth..

Wyatt(5) Lydia(2) Emerson(5) Kaeden(7)
June 9th, 2010, 11:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to WendyBird Send a message via Yahoo to WendyBird
I hope she comes on here soon and lets us know what's up!

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search