vent

Forum: Secondary Fertility Issues

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Secondary Fertility Issues LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2008, 07:08 PM
mjtamjj's Avatar Veteran
AAHHHHHHHH! I was trying not to get my hopes up but I did ff had me at 17 dpo and I couldn't take it so I tested I got a bfn I was sad. I put in temp for today my temp is still rising and ff says i didn't ovulate after i put in todays temp. I don't understand this charting sometimes. I started to cry told dh and he got mad at me told he why did I test without telling him. aahhhhh I just thought maybe I could suprise him so much for that. It's hard for both of us but does he have to be such a butt. I think i'm gonna stop trying it hurts so bad at least if on birth control I won't be heart broken. Sorry just had to get it off my chest.
May 17th, 2008, 08:32 PM
Veteran
So sorry you got a BFN. I get pretty frustrated with the charting too. My temps are all over the place so one day I'll be feeling good thinking I've ovulated only to get my hopes dashed by another set of wacky temps.
TTC# 2 since 2006

May 19th, 2008, 06:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry about the temp problems, the BFN, and DH's reaction. It was a bad day wasn't it? I hope that you feel batter and FF has straightened out. Sometimes it's hard for it to pinpoint the date. Were you just going off of temps or other stuff as well? If you have other stuff to confirm you may just want to do an override and put it where it belongs.

May 19th, 2008, 03:42 PM
mjtamjj's Avatar Veteran
Thanks it was a very bad day. FF has me at CD44 I use temp and cervical fluid, my past cycles looked okay except for the luteal phase they are about 6-8 days long I was excited to see them getting longer and then FF changed it to no ovulation now I just want something to happen anything. I was okay with the bfn but dh just hurt my feelings. He apoligized and I told him he hurt me and he says you hurt me too.
May 19th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Is there any chance that we could see your chart? I'm curious to see what your temp did that it took away the CH's. I think it's kind of cute that DH wants to be involved in your testing. So many women have SO's that just BD and leave the woman alone in the rest. His reaction could have been more understanding, but it sounds like you've got yourself a good one.

May 19th, 2008, 08:25 PM
mjtamjj's Avatar Veteran
I don't know how to enter my chart so it can be seen. If you let me know how I'll try it.
May 20th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I think the problem FF is having is that your temperatures are so erratic. Not as erratic as your last cycle, but enough to throw off charting software. You do show a thermal shift though. I would say you O'd between CD 32 and 34. That still gives you an 11-13 LP as of your last temp entry which is better than before. If you keep your link in your signature I'll stalk you.

May 20th, 2008, 04:32 PM
mjtamjj's Avatar Veteran
Thanks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search