WOOO HOOO TGIF

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 26th, 2007, 07:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Any fun plans for the weekend ladies??

Not me, I'm going to stay home and clean, and maybe try to fit in some workouts in between playing with the kiddos!!

January 26th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If all goes as planned, Im taking myself to see a movie tomorrow (Catch & Release). Im going to sit by myself and stuff my face with junkfood

January 26th, 2007, 10:13 AM
ahillo5
i'm going to spend the weekend with my sister in law and niece and let them feed me whatever they want [that's usually what happens when i go over htere] my niece always gently patts my tummy and goes "when do we find out if it's a boy or a girl? i want it to be a girl!"

she's 8. her parent have been ttc for 2 years. poor kid.
January 26th, 2007, 10:13 AM
Mommy4x4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy4x4
Randy's home ... so I'll be watching my house turn into a disaster area, cook 6 meals a day, watch a bunch of man shows because my husband is a remote hog, go on walks with the kids ... maybe do some shopping.

Basically the same as I do every weekend!

My family is going an entire YEAR in 2011 without fast food. Join us on our journey at our blog or on the Facebook fan page for The 365-Day Challenge!!!

January 26th, 2007, 10:50 AM
klfc28
I told DH that I needed him to come home this weekend and next weekend. I am at my wits end with this house and the dogs! So he needs to come home and give me a break.

He should be arriving this afternoon! YEAH!!

So it will be a trip to Petsmart (closest one is half hr drive), maybe a workout or two, and hanging out with the hubby. We are getting two great movies in the mail tomorrow (hopefully) - The Guardian and Crank - so EXCITED to see those!!
January 26th, 2007, 11:50 AM
pjcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to pjcherry Send a message via MSN to pjcherry Send a message via Yahoo to pjcherry
just a bit of cleaning is all then just relax and play with the kids. oh have a ship homecoming metting sat moring.
January 26th, 2007, 10:02 PM
*KeLLy*
No, end of paycheck and broke-o-ley.
January 26th, 2007, 11:34 PM
klfc28
I HATE end of paycheck!!!
January 27th, 2007, 12:11 AM
*KeLLy*
I know me too.. especially the month of jan it always sucks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search