frustrated!

Forum: Military Mommies

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Military Mommies LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Vickey
so I had 4 different jobs last year.... and have been waiting for my W2's...I got 3 of the 4 of them in the mail. But the one job I had, that was a resturant owned by friends, I have not gotten. I called them today and they said they were mailed out on the 30th. But they mailed it to my old address!!! IN ALASKA!!! So now I have to wait for my mail to be foward to me...which takes about 2-3 weeks. I file our taxes online and was like can you just fax me a copy of it? She said no and that I will have to wait till it gets here or in one week request a duplicate one. OMFG!!!!! Just read me off like 6 numbers!!!!!!

I am so tempted to report her because I know she did not send them out on time...she never does anything on time. Apparently a bunch of employees have their w2 sitting in the office at the resturant, like she is never going to send them out.
February 15th, 2007, 10:01 PM
klfc28
I'm sorry!!! But try not to stress too much, you dont want that blood pressure to rise and contractions to start again.

Hopefully you will get it soon.
February 15th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Vickey
im trying not to stress....this has just been one of those weeks where nothing goes right
February 15th, 2007, 11:54 PM
klfc28
Well the week is just about over and hopefully things will start to turn around.

BUT YEAH!! YOU MADE IT TO 29 weeks 3 days and going into 29 weeks 4 days!!!!!
February 16th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Vickey
lol you are too funny!!!!

its a 4 day weekend for dh so hopefully it will get better.
February 16th, 2007, 04:13 AM
7/07Mommy
I'm sorry. That really sucks! There's no reason she can't fax you a copy. By law, they must be postmarked no later than January 31 (I work in Human Resources), so if she does have them sitting on her desk, someone should report her!
February 16th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Jen25's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That stinks!! I hope it comes soon, and try not to stress!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search