I dont know what to do

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2009, 08:32 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Am I pregnant, or am I not? Why cant it be EASY??????? I took another hpt yesterday morning with FMU at 13DPO and it was sooooo light I would call in a negative almost. This morning at 14DPO I took another one and I figured I would try not using FMU because for the past 2 days it was giving me the exact same thing. So today I tested with 2ndMU and again there is just a shadow of a line sooooo light if you were to glance at it, it would be a bfn. But if you hold it up to the light, at the right angle there is a line. I dont know what to do anymore. My 11DPO test has dried obviously and the line is so obvious compared to 12,13 and 14DPO. I guess it is over and I have had ANOTHER miscarriage right?(well chemical pregnancy) I know everyone said stop testing but it is much easier said than done, especially after a miscarriage a little over a month ago. AF was due yesterday and no sign of her. I had a dream that we heard the baby heartbeart and then I wake up to this. I dont know. I am numb right now, i feel like I am in a bad dream.
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 10th, 2009, 08:39 AM
BambolinaItaliana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
is there any way you can see your doc for a blood test???? hang in there hun! hugs!

[/url]<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
</a>
x7
February 10th, 2009, 08:40 AM
soImarriedAnerd's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Go in and get a blood test and see what they say.
February 10th, 2009, 08:40 AM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry Ashley, I really don't know what to tell you.. All I can suggest is just maybe get in with your Dr. and get a blood test!
Baby #2 due January 2014!

February 10th, 2009, 08:45 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just checking on you Ashley. I agree with the other ladies to try to get in and get bloodwork done. Another random question- Are you using a FRER or an IC?
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever.

BABY BOY- JULY 2015 @ 34 weeks 6 days

Our family is now complete. The End.

February 10th, 2009, 08:49 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Ashley, I agree with the rest of the ladies. Don't panic yet, see your doctor first.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
February 10th, 2009, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Just checking on you Ashley. I agree with the other ladies to try to get in and get bloodwork done. Another random question- Are you using a FRER or an IC?[/b]
Thanks Jackie I am using FRER's every single time.
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 10th, 2009, 08:51 AM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes see your dr for a blood test... some girls just don't get results on HPTs and that is sad. So you could be one of those girls who need blood work.

Hugs Ashley!!
February 10th, 2009, 08:52 AM
~*Jackie*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Then see if your doc will send you for bloodwork and keep us posted. Hopefully if you get a beta done, your numbers will prove very positive!!
IVF#1 (March 2010) Transferred two 8-cell grade A (perfect) embies- BFN and heartbroken.

IVF#2/FET#1 (Jan/Feb 2011):Transferred two (7&8 cell) grade A (PERFECT) embies- BFN again.
IVF#3/FET#2 (November 2014) Transferred two perfect blasts- First BFP Ever.

BABY BOY- JULY 2015 @ 34 weeks 6 days

Our family is now complete. The End.

February 10th, 2009, 09:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
thinking of ya girlie! Hopin' for the best!

February 10th, 2009, 09:20 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ashley, i'm so sorry you have to go through this stress when it should be a positive time! I agree that i would go get a blood test done, that way you'll know for sure. I'll be thinking of you hun!!

February 10th, 2009, 09:25 AM
n/a
I too would get into the doctor for a blood test
February 10th, 2009, 09:28 AM
I jsut spoke with my dr and she said getting a blood test would be pointless because there is nothing we could even do if it came not not in the normal range. She said hang in there, wait it out, and if nothing else "I have my age on my side" That is NOT what I want to hear.

February 10th, 2009, 09:49 AM
*Anna*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That isn't really nice from a dr Hmmm can you find a clinic that will do a bloodtest? Or another dr or midwife practice?

You think your dr would do whatever you wanted, and if it be a bloodtest, then do it!

HuGs!!!!
February 10th, 2009, 09:51 AM
I don't blame you for not wanting to hear that! Maybe i'm wrong but i think the "point" of the bloodtest is for you to know for sure, so you don't have to be tortured by waiting and not knowing! I would've told her that you'd rather just have one to know for sure!! I'm sorry!!!

February 10th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
I hope you get a darker BFP soon!! Stupid dr!!
Baby #4 and Baby#5: Born into Heaven - Joyce (3.22.17)
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!

February 10th, 2009, 10:36 AM
CandaceDianne's Avatar Lilyan's Mommy
Quote:
That isn't really nice from a dr Hmmm can you find a clinic that will do a bloodtest? Or another dr or midwife practice?

You think your dr would do whatever you wanted, and if it be a bloodtest, then do it!

HuGs!!!![/b]

I would call another doctor or clinic. I don't like waiting for anything, especially if I was not sure if I was pregnant or not.

Born June 5, 2010
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
February 10th, 2009, 10:44 AM
I cant do it again, I just cant. I cant rush around getting blood tests and going to the ER and everything else EXACTLY like last time its too much for me. I cant understand why this is happening at exactly the same time as last time. 4 weeks. I'd rather go home and lay in bed and cry and just wait to start bleeding or something then to go to the hospital and wait in their room for 2hrs only to hear someone come in and tell me I am miscarrying again. Im so embarassed that this is happening to ME again, especially to tell my sister it is happening again (i tell her everything so i told her i was pregnant again) she probably thinks im doing something wrong, I mean seriously as far as habits im a saint compared to her and she had a healthy pregnancy with her son. She didnt even know she was pregnant until she was 7wks and she was a smoker so obviously she didnt know to stop. And im over here doing every little tiny thing I can right, and its not working for me. Im scared Jason is going to start to think im doing something wrong too.

February 10th, 2009, 10:59 AM
IamMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It sounds like you've made up your mind to wait it out......really, it may be okay. Some of the gals in here have not gotten really positive tests until like 20 DPO (LalaRose)....so you never know. And you are not doing anything wrong....please don't think that. I know its got to be hard to think that your body is not working right....trust me I know this feeling...in a bit different way but even though I am pregnant I walk around on pins and needles b/c everytime I go to the doc they find something else wrong...its frustrating when our bodies don't do the right thing...or do it in the most efficient and timely manner. Hang in there girl - we are all here for you and hopefully its not over yet. Your in my T&P's.

"Children too are a gift from the LORD, the fruit of the womb, a reward."
Psalm 127:3

February 10th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Oh sweetie you are not doing anything wrong!! I understand you not wanting to go back to the hospital like you did last time. I'm hoping and praying that this is not like last time and that you have a strong and healthy bean. My heart is breaking for you at the thought of miscarrying again. I'm praying with all that i have that this is a healthy pregnancy!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search