Mari

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2009, 09:45 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
All day whenever I hear updates about the Rhianna/Chris Brown situation on the radio I think of you since she's your cousin. I know you said you don't really know her but your dad & her dad are cousins. Family reportedly said she's going home to Barbados for a while. It just makes me think of you every time!

February 10th, 2009, 10:46 PM
A*LOT*OF*HOPE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did not know you were related to her!! Cool!!
February 11th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't know either! Or maybe I did and forgot!
February 11th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes, her dad and my dad are cousins but I've never met her. And I first met her dad, I think it was 2 years ago at an aunt's funeral. He and my dad could pass for brothers.

The whole situation is so sad. I was so disgusted when I heard about the whole thing and I'm sure a lot of Barbadians are too. Violence against women, regardless of who you are, is despicable!

I can only hope she's alright but she will find solace here for a bit until she feels ready to hit the limelight again.

Thanks for thinking of me Shannon!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
February 11th, 2009, 08:29 AM
n/a
I didn't know that! I can't believe that story either--it is despicable. From what I read they are going to lay the hammer down on him and thank goodness.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search