Amy, Sara, and anyone else who had a baby in 08!

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2009, 05:24 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
When are you thinking of TTC again?
February 20th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Were not. Ivy is my last. I had Mirena put in in November.

February 20th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh.. This is something I think about almost every day and strugle with. I really want to keep Oliver an only child and feel this is best for our family. I like the idea of only having him to devote all my time, love, and attention to. We can offer so much more that way. Plus, I like the thought of having an only for many other reasons. But, the thought of never being pregnant again, never planning for another baby, giving birth again, and holding a newborn baby makes me sad. Soooo.. I'm torn. I think Damon prefers to only have Oliver but might go for one more in the future. I try to tell myself to just wait and see how I feel in a couple years. I know I don't want another one until Oliver is at least 2 or 3 years old if we do have another.
February 20th, 2009, 06:32 PM
thepinkleprechaun's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to thepinkleprechaun
Quote:
But, the thought of never being pregnant again, never planning for another baby, giving birth again, and holding a newborn baby makes me sad. Soooo.. I'm torn.[/b]
Ditto that!

I technically had a baby in '08 but we won't be TTC any time soon! I'm getting the Paraguard in about a week so we won't have to worry about it. I feel the same way as Resi though so we'll see in like 5 years where we are job wise and finance wise.
February 20th, 2009, 06:50 PM
misfitinmn's Avatar little miss needs a nap
Send a message via AIM to misfitinmn
Well, we're experiencing some major teething drama...so maybe never!

No, I'm kidding. We will someday when this teething mess is a distant memory! Honestly, we'll probably TTC again when Ben is about 2 or so, but no sooner than 1.5....so January 2010 at the earliest, but more than likely closer to July of 2010 (wow, that doesn't seem so far away anymore!).

How about you, Breanna?

many thanks to trish for this cutest of siggies!
February 20th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Mama To 3 Amazing Boys
Chris and I are both emotionally ready for another baby. But our finances make us feel otherwise. But if we get the money situation settled, we will probably start again. Who knows.
Baby #4 and Baby#5: Born into Heaven - Joyce (3.22.17)
Proud Christian, Jesus Loving,Extended Breastfeeding, Co-sleeping, Babywearing, Cloth Diapering, Non-Vaxing, Homeschooling Mama!

February 20th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
I'm thinking we might try for our 2nd in late 2010, but we're totally playing it by ear. I think at the VERY earliest, we might try early 2010, but more likely, it will be a decent amount later than that.

Brandi, that's exciting that you guys are ready for another and might try soon!

Sara, when you actually do put a date to your "maybe" TTC date, it does sound very soon!
February 20th, 2009, 11:12 PM
ScottishBrit's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to ScottishBrit
I agree with Sara....We are going through something, I dont know If it's teething But Im Exhausted!!!! Cambria only sleeps 6-8 hours a day. I swear If It weren't for the lack of sleep thing I would have another sooner. Im thinking at least until she's 2-3....Somewhere around there. DH wants his boy, lol.....
February 21st, 2009, 03:43 AM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
Aww can't wait til you guys are all TTC !!!!
February 21st, 2009, 07:28 AM
BambolinaItaliana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we will be waiting till mid-late 2010, so i am thinking spring- summer 2011 baby. Enzo will be done with school and god willing will have a new job. we will also have a house by then, since we have already started to look!

[/url]<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
</a>
x7
February 21st, 2009, 08:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
DH really wants our kids to be close in age, but I need some serious amnesia from labor before I even think about another one. We'll probably compromise and start trying again at her year birthday in October '09, or a few months later.

February 21st, 2009, 04:21 PM
NewportMamaBear's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to NewportMamaBear
Not until Leo is between 1 and 2 years old will we even consider starting to TTC.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search