SHANNON!! (LadyCoconut)

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 20th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Sooo....will you and Ben be TTC after the wedding? Or are you going to wait a while? I'm sorry if I should already know this
February 20th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah.. when do we get to start stalking you???? We have been waiting a long time!
February 20th, 2009, 08:26 PM
LadyCoconut's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
haha no TTC date in mind right now. I'm so swamped with wedding planning that it's the farthest thing from my mind. I'd always said 'some time after the wedding' because I knew we wouldn't before then... but I'd also planned on graduating in May and now I have more classes to take so there's really no telling. Ben has baby fever pretty bad, where I, on the other hand, am feeling totally ambivilant. So we'll just see how it goes and pick a time frame whenever my baby fever returns... haha.

At this point I really have ZERO baby fever, but I imagine once the wedding is over and more people IRL start asking about when we're gonna have kids (they already are) and Ben keeps talking about it... then it'll creep back in pretty quickly. The last few months I've been pretty 'eh' about dtd just b/c I stopped charting so we're going the PNP route and I DO NOT want to be pg at the wedding... but I will O on the honeymoon... we'll see what happens!

February 20th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
PLEASE start TTC soon? Pretty please? LOL. I am going to LOVE stalking you through your TTC journey and pregnancy! We've waited patiently for you! lol
February 20th, 2009, 08:54 PM
haha you're cute! When are you TTC #2? Maybe it'll be at the same time!?

February 20th, 2009, 08:55 PM
~Caroline~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wanted to ask this question the other day and completely forgot! I can't wait till you join us Shannon (though I hope I'll be pregnant by then!).

February 20th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Bre+Will=Reid
Quote:
haha you're cute! When are you TTC #2? Maybe it'll be at the same time!? [/b]
Oh nuh-uh! You BETTER be TTC before I start TTC #2! We're thinking mid-late 2010, but really, who knows!
February 21st, 2009, 12:33 AM
chellerenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can not wait until you start TTC either!!! I hope your baby fever comes back soon! I remember how exciting it was when every once in a while ya'll would have a chance of an oops. I was reading my old posts last week, and came across some when we first started ttc and you were soooo excited for me! You were trying to get me to be a POAS addict. Good memories. Now it'll be my turn to be excited for you!

Michelle

February 21st, 2009, 12:44 AM
*JenJen*'s Avatar impatiently waiting
I can't wait until you guys are TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Blog
Me: 27, PCOS, ENDO, RPL, severe vitamin D defficiency
Him: 36, severe MFI post VR but counts climbing

2006-2015 7+ years of NTNP, TTC, TTCMA, Losses, Surgeries, and Diagnoses.
RPL and Genetic Tests came back 100% normal | Endo, PCOS, severe MFI
Multiple early losses between 3 and 8 weeks.

IVF referral in= 7/2017
RE Appt #1- 8/22/2017- doctor swears I don't have PCOS or RPL, go VEGAN to cure all
RE Appt #2- 8/24/2017- sono shows clear cysts, high afc, all bloodwork comes back PCOS typical

PAUSED UNTIL JANUARY 2018 to find a new IVF clinic

February 21st, 2009, 02:51 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'll be super excited when you guys start. As a friend of mine likes to say "Take your time but hurry up!" Now whatever that's supposed to mean is for you to interpret.

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
February 21st, 2009, 03:39 AM
~* Helen *~'s Avatar A Prince And 2 Princess's
Aww can't wait til you TTC !!!
February 21st, 2009, 11:17 AM
Quote:
I can not wait until you start TTC either!!! I hope your baby fever comes back soon! I remember how exciting it was when every once in a while ya'll would have a chance of an oops. I was reading my old posts last week, and came across some when we first started ttc and you were soooo excited for me! You were trying to get me to be a POAS addict. Good memories. Now it'll be my turn to be excited for you!

Michelle[/b]

haha what's crazy is way back when when Jess was getting ready to first start TTC Alyssa she posted about how for ICs she prefers early-preg-tests or whatever and so I went online and ordered some just to have on hand. and the other day I was looking at the mailing envelope they came in and they EXPIRE in July! There's like 2 left or something b/c I had sent some out in SS packages but I was like Wow, I'll need to get more of those! I should probably do that soon, because between Ben's baby fever and my willingness to dtd on our honeymoon... we mind wind up with a CURTIS like Stephie!

February 21st, 2009, 11:28 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so excited for you Shannon!!! I can't wait til you guys start trying!!! I have to say though, I better be pregnant by then! :biggrin:

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 21st, 2009, 11:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
[quote]
I'll be super excited when you guys start. As a friend of mine likes to say "Take your time but hurry up!" Now whatever that's supposed to mean is for you to interpret.

TTC #2 (6/2015): Sept 2015 - EP @ 5 weeks, lost right tube
Mar 2016 - EP, MTX
July 2016 - CP
IVF - Jan/Feb 2017
ER (2/2)- 14 retrieved ALL mature; 12 fertilized normally
ET (2/7) - xfer 1 5AA blast, 8 5AA/5AB frozen
BFP @ 3.5dp5dt **Stick Baby Stick***
1st Beta (2/21) ): 3768!!!2nd Beta (2/23): 7313!!!U/S (3/3): 1 Bop @ 111bpm! U/S (3/13): 150bpm Baby Boy Due Date: 10/26/17
February 21st, 2009, 01:19 PM
BambolinaItaliana's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
you would think think this would bother you, 20 odd women from around the world wanting you to jump into bed and get going with it already i mean how selfish can you be for making us wait any longer!!! can't wait till you start!!!

[/url]<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
</a>
</a>
x7
February 21st, 2009, 02:31 PM
bittersweet's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will be SOOOO excited for you to TTC! Eventhough we are NTNP now...we are never together, so........

But come June/July when we TTC, I don't think we will be for very long b/c of some other things coming down the pipe. So chances are I wont be pregnant when you start TTC and we can go through it together I love Shannon

February 21st, 2009, 02:38 PM
~Jess~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
haha what's crazy is way back when when Jess was getting ready to first start TTC Alyssa she posted about how for ICs she prefers early-preg-tests or whatever and so I went online and ordered some just to have on hand. and the other day I was looking at the mailing envelope they came in and they EXPIRE in July! There's like 2 left or something b/c I had sent some out in SS packages but I was like Wow, I'll need to get more of those! I should probably do that soon, because between Ben's baby fever and my willingness to dtd on our honeymoon... we mind wind up with a CURTIS like Stephie! [/b]
Haha, too funny!

February 21st, 2009, 07:49 PM
Quote:
you would think think this would bother you, 20 odd women from around the world wanting you to jump into bed and get going with it already i mean how selfish can you be for making us wait any longer!!! can't wait till you start!!![/b]

Quote:
So chances are I wont be pregnant when you start TTC and we can go through it together I love Shannon [/b]

You were my original WTTC buddy since we just said a TTC date of summer of 2009! haha. How neat!

February 21st, 2009, 08:50 PM
LaLaRose3's Avatar My brand of heroin.
I cannot WAIT for you to be preggers Shannon! OMG that's gonna be so funnnnn!

(NO FACEBOOK, PLEASE!)

February 21st, 2009, 09:13 PM
This thread needs to simma down, ya'll are getting me excited!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search