WOW

WTTC Graduates

For WTTC Members who are now TTC or pregnant.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To WTTC Graduates LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2009, 08:53 AM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are getting married!! We made the decision last night!!! We've always talked about marriage, and were always going to get married, we just werent concerned with when. We always thought we would have our baby then get married! It will make my grandma really happy too (not to wait) so that is worth it to us. She (along with my grandpa who passed in 2003) raised my sister and I. I hate saying this but I wouldnt want to put it off and her pass away, I would never forgive myself. And she really wanted me to get married before a baby, so it will make her happy for us to push it up a couple of years! We are going to go to Las Vegas (like ive always wanted to! Morgan your gonna have to give me all of the advice you can think of!) and I *think* the date will be September 26, 2009! We thought we might as well just do it now if were going to do it! So, after this month if I dont get pregnant we wont try again until like probably May or June so that if I do get pregnant I wont be huge or anything. So really we'll only be taking off 2-3 cycles, which I am okay with. Now, I just have to wait for the proposal and then I'll be in wedding planning mode! Jason still really really wants to propose he didnt want me to miss out on that so I think he is going to do that I dont know he told me to not talk about or think about that part so im guessing he wants to make it a surprise (as to when he does it), but he better do it soon because I need to start planning! 7 MONTHS!

Wow, I really wasnt concerned with a wedding and getting married at all ever, I never thought about it. But I have to say now that it is happening, im really excited!!!

ETA: I forgot to mention if we do get pregnant this cycle, we'll either move it up or back a few months because I dont want to be 7 months pregnant on our wedding day!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 26th, 2009, 08:56 AM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
CONGRATULATIONS on taking the plunge! I'm so excited for you!!!!!
February 26th, 2009, 09:01 AM
midnight_starr's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YAY!!! Congrats hon!!! Can't wait to hear all about wedding planning!!!
Baby #2 due January 2014!

February 26th, 2009, 09:06 AM
LisanAndy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's so exciting!!! Congrats!! :biggrin:

Is baby Aubrey Alana or Jacob Robert?!

February 26th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
yay congrats!!! And yes, being 7 months on your wedding day sorta sucks....take my advice haha!
February 26th, 2009, 09:34 AM
chellerenee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! Congrats Ashley! That is so exciting!

Michelle

February 26th, 2009, 09:38 AM
BaconsMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!!! That's so awesome!
February 26th, 2009, 09:59 AM
LadyGamer's Avatar Objection!!!
Congratulations!!!

Thank you, Jaidynsmum, for the amazing siggy

February 26th, 2009, 10:19 AM
n/a
Congrats! Are you being succesful in not thinking about or anticipating how and when he will propose? I sure wouldn't be!
February 26th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Congrats! Are you being succesful in not thinking about or anticipating how and when he will propose? I sure wouldn't be! [/b]
Nope!! I feel bad because I will totally expect it when it happens! lol Were going to Florida next Friday for a week and im already expecting it to be then! But he probably wont because he thinks I will expect it!
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

February 26th, 2009, 10:30 AM
n/a
He might still! I saw mine coming a mile away, but then again that was after he did a fake out on my birthday. Men can be punks.
February 26th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Quote:
He might still! I saw mine coming a mile away, but then again that was after he did a fake out on my birthday. Men can be punks.[/b]
A fake out? I feel like hes gonna do it at like Mcdonalds or something, just so I wont expect it! No, he wont do that but hes funny like that!

February 26th, 2009, 10:46 AM
n/a
LOL @ McDonalds! Classic.

He gave me a B-day card in our bedroom and I could feel something inside the envelope. My heart started racing b/c I *knew* it was the ring. Then I felt upset that he was proposing in our dirty bedroom Then when I opened the card and saw it was a pendant, I was both sad and irritated that he faked me out! He had been acting weird for months and I thought for sure he would propose on my birthday. He waited until 2 months later, and this man had that ring for 6 months already! Men!
February 26th, 2009, 11:00 AM
Quote:
LOL @ McDonalds! Classic.

He gave me a B-day card in our bedroom and I could feel something inside the envelope. My heart started racing b/c I *knew* it was the ring. Then I felt upset that he was proposing in our dirty bedroom Then when I opened the card and saw it was a pendant, I was both sad and irritated that he faked me out! He had been acting weird for months and I thought for sure he would propose on my birthday. He waited until 2 months later, and this man had that ring for 6 months already! Men![/b]
Yea, I think he has the ring already too. And maybe had been planning to propose before our converstation last night because we were at the mall the other day and he wanted me to look at rings so that he knew for sure my "style" we hadnt talked about getting married soon or anything so I was like umm okayy. And hes like "You like these right, thats what I always thought". Mind you weve never walked into a jewelry store together ever.

February 26th, 2009, 11:19 AM
amazing_love's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
CONGRATS again!!!

DH took me to a jewelry store and we had barely talked about getting married at that point, although we knew we would someday. He told me it was just to know what i liked for the future. 3 months later he proposed in San Diego on the beach. I'm surprised i didn't see it coming, i didn't even think about it!

February 26th, 2009, 11:31 AM
**Jenn**'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations!!!! That's awesome, exciting news!!!

We did the same kind of thing. We talked about it and set a month/year date but there was no actual proposal until a few weeks later. We were on a cruise with Ian's family and we got my ring and proposed our last day! We actually got my ring in the jewlery store on the boat--it was/is perfect and I haven't seen anything like it anywhere else, I'm so glad we did it that way!

I'm so excited for you!!!

Ailish Laura born October 20th, 2012.
8lbs 12oz and 20.75 inches

February 26th, 2009, 11:39 AM
HopeWishWait's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aww, that's so wonderful!! Congrats!! I can't wait to hear all about it

February 26th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Mars's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Woohoo!!!!! Congrats!! I can't wait to read all the details!

Thank you Helen for my beautiful siggy!
February 26th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Resi's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think that is great and very exciting news! Congrats.

Quote:
Quote:
He might still! I saw mine coming a mile away, but then again that was after he did a fake out on my birthday. Men can be punks.[/b]
A fake out? I feel like hes gonna do it at like Mcdonalds or something, just so I wont expect it! No, he wont do that but hes funny like that!
[/b]
It would be fun if he did it on the plain ride to FL. He could have the flight attendent make an announcement and then get down on one knee. haha..
February 26th, 2009, 04:35 PM
alicenwonderland's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to alicenwonderland
OMG! Congrats Ashley! Could be any time now!

(DH proposed after I had come home from a long day at work and was in holey sweats lol. We were watching Romeo and Juliet in my parent's basement. But it was cute because it was a TOTAL surprise. He knew I would cry and didnt' want me to get embarrassed in public.)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search