Jason Jonathan Jr

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2008 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 11th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Jasons_Mommy's Avatar I love my little man!!
Send a message via AIM to Jasons_Mommy
Ok well Wednesday morning when I woke up I noticed a bloody discharge and I freaked out and called the DR! The Dr had me go in to there office just to check and make sure my lil man still had a heart beat and all which he did, it was about 158!! They then sent me to labor and delivery just to check to make sure I wasnít having contractions!! When I got there they hooked me up and I wasnít having contractions, they checked my cervix, and they said I was closed!! They did a urine culture and came back and "said it was a yeast infection" So they wrote me a script and sent me on my way! I was still kind of scared just because there was blood but I let it go!! By the time had horrible back pain, I had been having back pain for a few days but this was a lot stronger, but I figured it was normal because I was pregnant and didnít know any better!! About 7pm the BF took me to pick up my prescription and the pain got stronger and kept saying I swear im having contractions in my back I swear I swear, but he told me to calm down its nothing!! So I just let it go!! When we got home I got a shower and attempted to go to sleep, took Tylenol for the pain (but it did work loll) at 12:20 the pain was so strong so I got up and went to the bathroom and to my surprise I was gushing blood!! I freaked out and woke my mom up and got the BF out of bed!! And off we went!! At this point I was freaking out didnít know what to do! We got to the hospital and they got me upstairs and told me to get changed!! So I got undressed and the nurse seen all of the blood and immediately paged the DR! He came in and checked me and said "youíre having a baby" and turns around and said yeah I know that but why am I bleeding? He goes NOOO NOW youíre having a baby your 6cm!!!! I was SHOCKED they forced IV fluids I had them in each arm! They took me to a delivery room and did an ultra sound and the baby was fine!! They came in and gave me an epi and it was all over!! I was so happy, didnít feel any more pain!! IT WAS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD
They DR checked me again because he wanted to give me steroids for the baby's lung but he didnít want to do it if I was still dilating!! I was still at 6 so I got the shot!! He said we are hoping that you can lay here for 48 hrs to let this work, but we will take 24!!!HAHAH well that didnít happen at about 8am he came back to check me and I was 10cm, so he said it was time, he was going to break my water and I was going to push!! I pushed for about 20min and out he came!!!! He screamed right away and when they checked him his scores were a 7 and 9!!Which were great!!!?

He weighed 3lbs 13oz and was 17in long!!!! They immediately said are we sure this is a 31 weeker? They are saying he is probably 33/34 weeks which is great, those 2 weeks made a huge difference!!!!

Ok well they said that I had a small tear in my placenta, which caused the early labor!! And ladies if you feel like youíre having horrible back pain donít wait lol!!!! It was contractions all along, and I never knew!! I had back labor!!!!

Thank you Sara(misfitinmn) for my siggy!!
May 11th, 2008, 07:53 AM
mylittleladies's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a bith story. I am just glad baby Jason is doing so well. Congrats mama. He is soooooooo adorable.

May 11th, 2008, 08:09 AM
PerfectlyFlawed06's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What a birth story indeed!!! It's crazy how fast all that went!!

I'm so glad that Jason is doing wonderful!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. Your little man is absolutely beautiful

When does he get to go home? And how are you doing?

<div align="center"></div>
May 11th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Sweetpea0708's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Sweetpea0708 Send a message via MSN to Sweetpea0708 Send a message via Yahoo to Sweetpea0708
WOW!!!!! I'm glad it all turned out ok!!! I have to say....he looks like his daddy

May 11th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so glad he is doing well! I hope he doesn't have to stay in the hospital too long. What a birth story!

May 11th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow Kristyn! That is a crazy birth story! I'm so glad everything turned out so well and he is beautiful! Congrats and happy mothers day momma!!

May 11th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Ma-2-Thing 1-2-n-3's Avatar Leslie ~ 2 boys ~ 1 girl
I am so glad you and Jason are fine! He is so cute! I hope you stay around and KUP on your little man.
May 11th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Army_Wife's Avatar Blessed times 3!
I'm so glad he's doing well. He is soooo cute!! I can't wait to see pics of him as he grows. I hope he gets to come home soon. KUP on how you're both doing!! Lots of hugs!!

May 11th, 2008, 02:43 PM
4Reasons2Smile's Avatar Love my little family <3
Wow. you have quite the birth story, I am just happy that your lil man is doing good. Do you know when he may get to come home or anything like that yet? Congrats again,

May 11th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Mommazvibe's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mommazvibe
wow.... Kristyn glad you guys are doing good ahame on dr's for not catching that... glad you stayed on them to find out what was going on

May 11th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What a birth story! Im so glad that you and baby are continuing to do well. Happy Mothers Day!

Thank you Sara (misfitinmn) for my awesome siggy!

May 11th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What a great story. I am so glad you and Jason are ok! He's a cutie!

May 12th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow!! That's an amazing birth story!! I'm so happy to hear that Jason is doing well!!! Have you been discharged yet? Make sure to post more pics!
May 12th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Jenilope's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jenilope
He's such a little cutie! Thanks for sharing your story! Will he be able to come home soon?
Congratulations and I hope you had a wonderful first Mother's Day!

May 12th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Aw Kristyn, he is so cute!! Congratulations!!! I'm glad that baby JJ is okay and I hope that his stay in the NICU isn't too long!

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
May 12th, 2008, 11:07 AM
haileysmommy08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to haileysmommy08
That's crazyness! I had back labor as well! It was freakin aweful! It hurt so bad!!
Congradulations!!! I hope you had a great Mother's Day and have fun with your new family..
and agreeing with a previous poster... I think he looks like daddy as well =)
Congrats again!!
</div><div align="center"><div align='left'><div align='center'></div><div align='left'><div align='center'> </div><div align='left'><div align='center'> </div><div align='left'><div align='center'> </div><div align='left'><div align='center'> </div></div></div></div></div></div></div>
May 12th, 2008, 12:41 PM
LaceyAnnLance Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to LaceyAnnLance Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to LaceyAnnLance Mommy
I just sent you a email..haha I didn't know you had posted this already! I"m so glad he is doing good... I started to cry when I saw his pictures.. He sure does look like his daddy!

Thanks to Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my beautiful siggy!!
May 13th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations mama!!! Glad he is such a little fighter!!!

</div>
May 13th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Lady Moonlight's Avatar Freddy and Sammy's Mommy
Congrats!! I'm so glad that everything went well, in spite of your placental tear. How scary it'd be to wake up to that! I'm glad that your L&D was fast and relatively easy. And JJ is just a doll!

May 16th, 2008, 07:45 AM
Karlie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
aww, i didn't know these pictures were here. what a gorgeous boy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search