Log In Sign Up

How do you find...

Forum: Blended Families


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 7th, 2006, 08:54 AM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 15,110
Someone who does not want to be found? My dh's and his ex have a son....she is what I call a runner....My dh was deployed for a year and she was in one state the whole time...when it was time for him to come home she disappears....I know my dh wants to see him but he knows when she is found she will move again. He pays cs through the courthouse and we have called and they have the same address we have so she said it must be getting forwarded....How do you find someone without having to spend thousands of dollars finding them....we live far away from our home state and we are expecting another baby...we just want to see him and let him see his siblings...I don't push him in doing anything cause when I ask he changes the subject and says she is not going to let me see him and leaves the room....
Reply With Quote
March 11th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,371
Is there a custody order? If he has to pay child support certainly he's entitled to see his child. When you move you are supposed to notify the courts of your new address. If she is getting the money, they should have her new address. If nothing else, file a petition with the court that she is in contempt of court if he does have visitiation and not getting it. Good luck.
Mom to 5...
dustin, amber, ashley, tyler & chase

Reply With Quote
March 22nd, 2006, 03:37 PM
~Katie~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 15,110
He has a co but she is gone....we pay cs through the state and they don't have her address so they are just putting the cs into an account. And lawyers tell us we have to pay to locate her cause nobody knows where she is. And we live like 15 hours away from where the co was ordered....its a mess and I feel sorry for my dh's son and my dh.
Reply With Quote
March 23rd, 2006, 01:37 AM
Chunky Monkey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sylvania Township, Ohio
Posts: 22,176
Send a message via AIM to Chunky Monkey Send a message via Yahoo to Chunky Monkey
I don't have any advice for you but wishing the best of luck to you! Hope you find him!
Thank you KimberlyD0 for my absolutely beautiful siggy!

Reply With Quote

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0