Again with the undermining.

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 20th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
OK, this is long, so bear with me.

Will & Clayton got up this morning (they are 12 and 10) and got breakfast. Will had a bowl of cereal and Clayton had waffles. Will sees that we had waffles (I bought them last night) so he decided to have 2 waffles as well. That's fine. Our rule is that they can have 2 waffles and if they are still hungry, they can have a bowl of cereal or some toast or something else, but that they are never to have more than 2 waffles because one morning they killed a box of 12 right by themselves.

A few hours later, Daniel got up. He wanted me to help him with breakfast (he's 6), but I was feeding Keelan so I asked him to ask Will to help him with his breakfast. Will got him waffles and then apparently ate 2 more himself. When I opened the freezer this afternoon to get Daniel something for lunch the waffles fell out on me and I noticed that there were only 4 (out of 12) left in the box, so I asked who had more than 2 waffles.

All three boys denied eating 4 waffles, but Clayton said that he saw Will have waffles when Daniel had breakfast and given Will's history of lying, I believed Clayton and confronted Will. He profusely denied eating more than 2 waffles, but I knew (you know how you just know?) that he was lying. Neely was on his way home so I sent him to his room till Neely could deal with him. At this point it was not about the waffles, but about the lying. Will ends up getting grounded for lying, still the whole time he's talking to his dad about it, he continues to deny that he had done it.

Later this evening, their mom calls and of course they tell her that Will is punished and of course, they don't tell her that he's grounded for lying, but that he's grounded for eating waffles. Neely was monitoring the call and she tells Will "well you know what you need to do tomorrow at school, right?" What? Tell his guidance counselor that he's grounded? Not word one about not lying or not breaking the house rules. Nothing. She just tells him to tattle on his dad and try to somehow get him in trouble.

I swear, I wish I could block her number again.
November 20th, 2011, 09:26 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
OMFG That woman just doesn't stop. I'm sorry about all the lies. Doni went through a stage like that. Still does from time to time. I hope is pases.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

November 20th, 2011, 09:46 PM
plan4fate's Avatar I may bend, but not break
Send a message via MSN to plan4fate
*hugs* for many things. I hope he soon outgrows the lying, or you're going to have your hands more than full.

And Neeley's ex is a piece of work...

November 21st, 2011, 01:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
wow she is a piece of work. It's like living in a war zone!

My 2 miracles: Lucinda & Noah
November 21st, 2011, 04:55 PM
Rachel's Avatar Just Rachel
Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by My2miracles View Post
wow she is a piece of work. It's like living in a war zone!
I think that describes it perfectly! It's like you never know when the next bomb is going to drop.
November 21st, 2011, 08:37 PM
.Katie.
It's a disgusting world we live in when parents' influences are more childlike than the children themselves. What exactly is she trying to teach the boys by taking the importance of obediance of their father away?

She keeps it up and they will always feel they can make excuses on why they shouldn't have to listen to authority. Nothing sadder than a child who isn't shown these things. It's like he's a basterd and no one ever cared enough to teach them the difference between right and wrong.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search