Introductions (new)

Forum: Blended Families

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to [email protected].

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Blended Families LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2004, 10:03 AM
oreokitten
Introduce yourself and your family so we can get to know you better.
October 11th, 2004, 10:06 AM
oreokitten
I am Jeanelle (27)
I have 2 children from a previous marriage...Aidan (6) and Avery (4).
My SO Brian (29) has 2 children from a previous marriage...Ali (9) and Camryn (6).
Brian and I have 2 children together... Brielle (January 23rd, 2003) and Jillian (July 22nd, 2004)

Brian and I have been together for 3 years and we plan on getting married when we save enough money to do it nice. We are also going to make the wedding about the kids too. 2 families coming together.
October 15th, 2004, 11:06 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Sim Send a message via Yahoo to Sim
Hi Im Simone -28

Im mom to JoŽlle 9, Mariah 5 and Audrey 2 from a previous marriage. Kevin has no kids. We are moving in together halloween! YAHOO!! We are planning our wedding for sept 17/05...... we are hoping on changing the girls' last name to Kevin's and mine (when we r hitched that is haha!) so when we have our other 2 we plan on no kids are 'different' b/c of names....

whos next?

Mama to JoŽlle, Mariah, Audrey
October 19th, 2004, 02:16 PM
I guess that would be me

I'm Angela, and I have 2 children Sara(14) and Jacob(12) from a previous "relationship." My husband has 3 kids, Nate(10), Ross(8), and Julie(6) from a previous marriage. Together we have Ryan (5), Erik(3), and Lilly (13.5mos.)
DS - Jacob Andrew 1-2-92
SS - Nathan Zachary 12-16-93
SS - Ross Landon 4-23-96
SD - Julie Angelina 2-22-98
DS - Ryan Brett 5-6-99
DS - Erik Mason 9-3-01
<span style="color:teal">DD - Lilliana Paige 8-29-03
October 28th, 2004, 12:20 PM
cowboysangel
Hi, I'm Elva (31)
I have one DS Alexander (8) from a previous marriage and my DH has three Tyler(11), Elizabeth(9), and Conner(6), from a previous marriage. And I am now pregnant with our first together.
December 23rd, 2004, 03:46 AM
Regular
Hello I'm Sara (36) married for just over one year. I have a daughter (6) from a previous relationship who live with us and my SS (8) who also live with us. My husband has three more children. Daughter (14) son (12) from one relationship and another daughter (6) from another relationship. This is the first time both of us have been married.
I look forward to getting some advice.
January 13th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Mom2KRB's Avatar Veteran
Well I just started posting away and never bothered to introduce myself over here. My name is Krista. I am currently living with my SO, who is also the father of my dd, Brenna. My boys are from my first (and only, so far) marriage. David doesn't have any other children, although he was married once before as well.

My ex and his new wife live in the same town. She has two children from her first marriage. I LOVE his new wife. No kidding. We get along so well people think we are sisters. I know that is bizarre, but it works for us. Dbf thinks we are all crazy and gets his knickers in a twist from time to time, but he will have to deal with it if he wants us in his life.

I've been searching around the other forums, but from reading the posts here, I think I can relate most to these topics. Hope to get to know you all really soon!!

Greetings from Tallahassee!!

Dd - Brenna Kay 8/13/03

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search